BE PREPARED: Excuses for the event of discovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThoughtsInsideADream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Here's my current script which I've thankfully never had to use:

Your ordinary adult diaper stash is discovered:

'Some family friends who came to visit me were bringing their elderly relative and asked me to track down a few supplies. These are left over, not quite sure what to do with them.'

Your baby print diapers stash is discovered:

'A mate of mine wanted to dress up as a baby for Halloween, so needed to order large novelty diapers. Unfortunately he was locked out of his PayPal, so asked me to order them. (If they are unopened) Unfortunately they didn't turn up till after Halloween, so not quite sure what to do with them. (If opened) He got changed here, but didn't take the rest.'

You are discovered wearing ordinary diapers:

'I've picked up this rare parasite. Generally I'm ok but doctor says I can't be too careful.'

You are discovered wearing print diapers:

A joke? A bet? Hidden camera prank? To be honest, in this scenario you are probably screwed.

Good luck :cool:

Or you could just go with "I like them, no big deal" and call it a day.

If someone finds you in print diapers, start screaming, wailing, and gurgling out GO GO GA GA.

Totally works. Pinky swear.

you know that dream where you go to the bathroom... it happends...

If a friend or my roommates somehow found my stash I would probably calmly tell them the truth. It would suck in the moment but I wouldn't find any of these lies believable.

In else try school I paid my friends ridiculously high prices to get diapers ($10.00 for two pampers which weren't even my size), an in turn, I paid them even more to keep quiet about it. In other words, I paid off my friends every time they gave me something so I wouldn't be found out (this was a huge mistake as I later learned that fourth graders do not keep their promises for very long), so all in all, I probably wasted over $200.00 on an inferior product and the price to pay my "friends" off.

I'm with you ArchieRoni.

gigglemuffinz said:
If someone finds you in print diapers, start screaming, wailing, and gurgling out GO GO GA GA.

Totally works. Pinky swear.

Warning! Do not do this in front of a police officer. In that case start chanting, "Diapers up. Don't Poop!"

As much as that may sound admirable, its a big old world full of many ignorant people. To some outside the ABDL world, a diaper fetish could be confused with, or lead to suspicions of, paedophilia. I live in a small town where everyone knows each other and such a thing would spread like wildfire. I'm a teacher and I work with kids, so I absolutely cannot have those kind of connotations hanging around my head. I know I can be trusted, but you can't expect parents to be rational when it comes to their kids, or companies to be willing to lose customers because of you.

SaladDreams said:
As much as that may sound admirable, its a big old world full of many ignorant people. To some outside the ABDL world, a diaper fetish could be confused with, or lead to suspicions of, paedophilia. I live in a small town where everyone knows each other and such a thing would spread like wildfire. I'm a teacher and I work with kids, so I absolutely cannot have those kind of connotations hanging around my head. I know I can be trusted, but you can't expect parents to be rational when it comes to their kids, or companies to be willing to lose customers because of you.

This is exactly how I feel.
Because of my career (not shame), I can't tell the truth if found out. Luckily for me - I don't really like the babyish stuff and my spouse prefers for me not to use it. So I wouldn't have to explain that aspect.
Incontinence as an excuse is my best bet.

"Obamacare"

Everyone else uses this as an excuse.

SaladDreams said:
You are discovered wearing print diapers:

To be honest, in this scenario you are probably screwed.

Good luck :cool:

This is why I will never order printed diapers! It rules out so many excuses!!

" Your baby print diapers stash is discovered:"

My response to that is....What the f&&K are you doing snooping around my house? Anything else could be solved with a simple, "it's a medical problem I don't want to talk about".......except wearing baby print diapers, which I don't wear outside the house.

I agree with Quartz that if you're career is at stake your excuses sound a bit flimsy while some sort of "the diapers are just medical things and I don't want to talk about it" covers: a few accidents, even an elder you know needing them if just your stash is found, or tons of other reasons to have diapers as well, maybe every single reason that doesn't have to do with AB/DL.

I'm not sure exactly how I'd react if I was in this scenario. I most likely would come clean and explain that it's a fetish as well as to steer clear of my stuff. I'm imagining that this'll work since the people who'd catch me wouldn't send me to a shrink or freak out (I certainly hope). They seem like the type of people who'd react with "I don't want to know about it!!" and both parties would try and forget that it ever happened to avoid the awkward situation of thinking about my private life. I might panic in the heat of the moment and say "It's a prop for something we're shooting!". Except then I'd be far more paranoid about them wanting to see the end result and worrying about if they find it again. I'm just hoping that people respect my privacy and I never have to worry about this most of all.

dogboy said:
Warning! Do not do this in front of a police officer. In that case start chanting, "Diapers up. Don't Poop!"

Ha! #satire bms

- - - Updated - - -

...also I think I'd just tell the truth unless the asker was a threatnin thug - oh actually I'd hav run from him before he started talking so...

Nessus said:
Interesting question for me to consider at a time when my life changed so abruptly due to my wife's reaction to being told she needs to improve her relationship with her daughter...:sad:

In her case my sense is that she would not have understood it which is why I never indulged while we were together - and truthfully she was enough to satisfy me so I rarely if ever thought about it. Now I am thinking about the future, and having gone into remission (this is a good thing!) I am considering what to do if we manage to reconcile. After what she did to me as a result of her reaction this is hard to imagine so I am not really sure what I would do. I guess it depends (no pun intended) on how it all goes and how comfortable I would be.

I am also thinking about the idea that I may have a chance to find a new partner that will accept me fully as I am, and that seems like it must be an awesome experience. When I read of those of you that do have such partners I can only imagine how wonderful that must be. :huglove: :wub:

I also have from time to time thought about being found out by others, and I fall between the "it is none of your business and if you think less of me then you are not the kind of people I want to be with" and the "I have a professional reputation and irrespective of the right or wrong many people would not understand and that would have a cost to me".

In the end I think it is more of a reflection of the people out there than of any of us. I suspect most of us are very tolerant of others, and that, in my mind, makes us better people than those that are not so tolerant. I have a strong thread of respect for the peculiarities of others running through me and I have chosen to accept any behavior that does not involve harming or coercing another person or entity against their will. If no one is getting hurt or being forced into something then all is good!

I just wish there were more people like that in the world today! :grouphug:

Jeeze Harborgecko, sounds like your life is REALLY complicated right now. Your post was very thoughtful. It seems all of us "ol gummers" have been beaten up over the years. It's funny how something that's as innocent as the whole ABDL thing and brings us so much joy can cause so much grief.
My first (and only) confrontation was when my young daughter asked if I wore diapers. I blushed, stumbled for words, and in a panic lamely denied the whole thing. Bad answer... I'm sure she knows now and never mentions it only because of the humiliation it would cause me. My wife knows (naturally) and I suspect my mom. I also suspect that there's a lot more out there that know but never say anything. I'm getting to the point where if I were asked I'd probably blush a little and tell them more than they wanted to know. Hiding the whole thing for so many years really takes it's toll. So...as I'm building my dream crib, I'm getting really close to just telling anyone who asked. I'd answer all their questions and if they were upset, the hell with em.....:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back