• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here. Hi, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solemn

Est. Contributor
Hello, everyone. I'm Solemn. I've been an AB/DL since I was about five, but I don't tend to talk about it because I feel embarrassed and worry that people will stop listening to what I say if I tell them.

I'm almost certain I became an AB/DL because I was neglected heavily in my first few years of life and was soon moving between homes. I never developed an emotional bond with any family and I never had a stable home. My emotional development was thus severely delayed, so furthermore, after I was adopted by a certain family when I was nine, people didn't understand and I was emotionally and physically abused a lot until I was almost 19.

I started fantasizing much more heavily about being about three years old and in diapers shortly after I was adopted by that family, and the fiction that I wrote started to revolve heavily around being rescued after trauma and finding parental love as a small child. I'm currently working on a very important work in which that premise is a primary theme.

Due to my poor emotional development, I'm asexual and non-romantic. I'm also autistic. I don't say this to gloat, but instead to try to encourage my ability to find friends who share my interests: I don't have an official certification, but I estimate I have an IQ of about 140. I'm also an idealist and a rationalist and I tend to debate and explain extensively.

I like to write fiction, including fix fics and in role-playing format, though I wish I would do any of that more often. I love video games, especially Nintendo franchises and Final Fantasy, though I'll love anything of high quality and high dignity. I am highly creative and I love problem-solving. I also love kung fu.

I came here looking to find compassion, supportive friends, intelligent conversation where possible, and to participate in ambitious role-playing. I hope to spend more time contributing than lurking on these boards. So "hiya", all.

Hello Soleman and welcome to the group.

This is a very interesting and informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Soleman and welcome to the group.

This is a very interesting and informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group

hello Soleman and wellcom to ADISC

Thanks, guys. Also, it's "Solemn".

Solemn said:
Thanks, guys. Also, it's "Solemn".

Welcome to adisc Solemn.

Hi there Solemn. Impressive intro, also you've been equally busy around the forum. I hope you continue to enjoy exploring and find this a wonderful community.

ozbub said:
Hi there Solemn. Impressive intro, also you've been equally busy around the forum. I hope you continue to enjoy exploring and find this a wonderful community.

Thanks. Seems like a pretty good community so far.

errr said:
(A private message)

Errr, I'm not an established contributor yet, so I can't reply to your PM. But I sent you a friend request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back