Thread: Cloth-backed diaper fresh scent (or: smell like a girl smell)

Default Cloth-backed diaper fresh scent (or: smell like a girl smell)

So, I'm getting near the next chance to buy more diapers, and have a question involving scent. One of the samples I tried were the Seni Quatro (for trying the cloth backing kind). They were good. My problem was I could constantly smell something about me, and I can smell them where I've got them hidden right now. I've figured out it's the same lavender-ish scent used in pads... aka, lavender girl smell. As a guy, I feel I'd smell rather odd if there's an aura of that to me.

Two questions for you all:
    1. Is this a noticable smell? or can I just smell it really well? (Alternatively, am I overreacting?)
    2. Is this normal for the cloth-backed diapers like the Seni Quatro?

I've been avoiding using those because of that smell. Otherwise, they are pretty discreet and comfortable.

I love those diapers that have the built in scent, makes me feel little. But I've never tried those before..

Seni's have the same scent as my Ex's Carefree Pantyliners.

You could always get a musky scented essential oil, I have attached a screeny of masculine essential oils. ..

Just one drop each on front and back of the diaper (outside, not inside and only one drop on each side, don't be too enthusiastic with it. Neat essential oils right next to your sensitive parts is a no no! )

That will mask the feminine scent and you'll be good to go

Essential oils seem highly priced for the size of the bottle, BUT there's more drops in the bottle than you can imagine. (They go a long way)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1426498809930.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	121.3 KB 
ID:	23597

Please, if you do go about this, be careful how much you use, I don't want to be responsible for your Todger falling off

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    Seni's have the same scent as my Ex's Carefree Pantyliners.
    Do other people? and strongly? I noticed the other cloth-backeds that XP sells aren't scented. Know why Seni does this?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainVimes View Post
    You could always get a musky scented essential oil, I have attached a screeny of masculine essential oils.
    (Half of those scents make my nose and eyes burn.)

If I wore perfumes that would be a good idea. It's bad enough having customers complain about how your farts stink. (Really. Someone complained about a smell because I farted. People here are stupid and have never had their nose bitten.)

Neat essential oils right next to your sensitive parts is a no no!
    peppermint soap witty comment redacted

Quote Originally Posted by SpottedLion View Post
    Two questions for you all:
    1. Is this a noticable smell? or can I just smell it really well? (Alternatively, am I overreacting?)
    2. Is this normal for the cloth-backed diapers like the Seni Quatro?
    I just got some samples of these a few days ago! A friend (who knows about diapers) and I went on a walk and I kept picking up on a sweet chemical-ly smell that reminded me of baby diapers. When I got home, I found another of the samples and gave them a whiff--sure enough, it was the Seni Quatros!

Granted, these are the first time I've tried them. However, this can at least answer your first question; yes, there was a noticeable smell and you are not the only one that noticed the smell.

Personally speaking, I like the smell.