Blueboy

Hewoo everyone
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi how is everyone. Is anyone else dressing up tonight in there baby outfits? I've my favourite jon Jon one with my onesie and some tights to keep baby's leg's warm for a couple of hours before bed then once it's time for bed I'll be changing the jon jon for a pair of shorts Ohh and I suppose a new diaper if this one gets to heavy lol

I have my mother-in-law here at the house, and in the bedroom next to ours, so no baby clothes. Our son is getting married and Saturday, so family and friends are arriving. My baby nights and days are going to hide in the closet for awhile.

Nightmare, it sounds like it's all go lol

I will soon still waiting for my onesie to come from baby pants .

Awesome. I had one from babypants, great quality tho I thought the sizes where a little big. I like my onesies nice and tight so they hold my diaper nice and tight. Let me know what you think of your once it arrives:)

I will have the house to my self for a cupple of days so I will get the wear my smocked romper around the house

Cool, rompers rock !! As I still live with parents it's very rare I get any time to myself just a few hours here and there. My mums sleeping upstairs at the min so I've got my Jon jon back on and a diaper for a while before bed :)

I have the next 3 days off so I will be padded 24/7. Wearing one of the last 3 ABUniverse Cushies that I have with some cloth pre-fold stuffers, a pair of "Hello Kitty" print cloth covered vinyl diaper pants also from ABUniverse, a pair of girls pajama pants and a 3 snap(at the neck), pink pajama shirt. Comfortable and secure!:smile:

In my rocket ship footies and a diaper tonight :)

I'm wearing my nitetime diapers. Thick flat cloth diapers pinned on. Heavy duty Babykins plastic pants over them. The bulk is a constant reminder of what a baby I am. I'm also wearing the baby giraffe print t shirt my wife made me for valentines day. The giraffe is wearing thick diapers and baby pants just like me. She clipped my binky on it and has my baba ready for bedtime. She's awesome. Life is good....

I wore my bugs bunny footies and a diaper to bed last night. Slept like a baby. :)

dogboy said:
I have my mother-in-law here at the house, and in the bedroom next to ours, so no baby clothes. Our son is getting married and Saturday, so family and friends are arriving. My baby nights and days are going to hide in the closet for awhile.

Congrats to your son! I hope he understands and appreciates the extreme hardship his father suffers for him. =P

ArchieRoni said:
I wore my bugs bunny footies and a diaper to bed last night. Slept like a baby. :)

Congrats to your son! I hope he understands and appreciates the extreme hardship his father suffers for him. =P

Haha...he damn well should! Actually he once talked about a kid on his football team whom he thought was an adult baby. He asked me if I had ever heard of that. I said I thought I read about it once on the internet...teehee. The kid was deliberately crapping his pants, so I'm not sure what was up about that. But yeah, I'll be glad when life returns back to abnormal.

I'm currently on spring break back at my parents house so my little side can't come out until I get back to college to finish up my degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back