DC Amour Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpluswearer

Moderated
Role
  1. Incontinent
Here is the latest update from Jeremy from DC on the Amour diapers:

I do apologize for the delay on the new Amors. They are actually in production right now in the factory. Within about a week I should finally be able to post some pictures of the finished product and new design, and four weeks after that it should be available for sale. The wait has been long but it will certainly be worth it :)

Finally with in a month we will be able to buy the Pink Amour Diapers I am stoked about this .

:smile:

I just hope he didn't make them too thick. It's nice to still have diapers that you can wear under your clothes and not have a futon between your less.

MaxiPad89 said:
I just hope he didn't make them too thick. It's nice to still have diapers that you can wear under your clothes and not have a futon between your less.

Personally, once or twice for xclusivly in-house wear...I'd like something futonish! bms

I never got a chance to buy the old ones:frown:

I hope he makes them extra thick I loved the old ones but even thicker ones would be dreamy <3

DerpyHooves209 said:
I hope he makes them extra thick I loved the old ones but even thicker ones would be dreamy <3

How were the old ones compared to the bellissmos?

They were good but the tapes were weak sometimes so compared to the bellisimo its about as absorbent and in my opinion cuter (just cause I love pink XD) The bellisimos are cute too and have better tapes as of right now can't wait to see the new DC Amors!

ohhh i'm excited!!! amors have quickly become my favorite brand just due to aesthetic reasons, and i'm excited to see what the improvements are. c:

i hope the print on the landing zone is something a little more...childish this time around, but that's just personal preference i guess. beggars can't be choosers, and honestly i'm just glad they're getting rid of the stolen art.

AmaenboUsagi said:
ohhh i'm excited!!! amors have quickly become my favorite brand just due to aesthetic reasons, and i'm excited to see what the improvements are. c:

i hope the print on the landing zone is something a little more...childish this time around, but that's just personal preference i guess. beggars can't be choosers, and honestly i'm just glad they're getting rid of the stolen art.

Yeah I agree I'm so excited I hope he makes it even more pink I wuv pink XD

DerpyHooves209 said:
Yeah I agree I'm so excited I hope he makes it even more pink I wuv pink XD

Omg me too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back