any news on baby fur diapers that abu was making?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbradshaw90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Here awhile back abu was voting on which style to go with on the baby fur i would love to know if they went through with it or not

The new owner of ABU klo555, might be better able to answer that question, than anyone else.

klo555 said:

Jbradshaw90 said:
Here awhile back abu was voting on which style to go with on the baby fur i would love to know if they went through with it or not

I think I was inevitably canned once the huge controversy about them erupted last year, now they're under new management and I highly doubt that it will ever go through.

Babyfur diapers have been mentioned enough times by enough different people and entities that I would say it's a matter of when, not if.

When someone actually decides to do it, word will get around quickly.

considering abu is trying to just...get back on its feet in general with the new management, i feel the babyfur diapers are a pretty far-off thing for them, if they're still doing it at all.

however, littleab co. seems to have finalized a design for babyfur-themed diapers they're making and are doing a kickstarter to get production going! i'm rather excited for this myself, i hope these end up good quality.

AmaenboUsagi said:
considering abu is trying to just...get back on its feet in general with the new management, i feel the babyfur diapers are a pretty far-off thing for them, if they're still doing it at all.

however, littleab co. seems to have finalized a design for babyfur-themed diapers they're making and are doing a kickstarter to get production going! i'm rather excited for this myself, i hope these end up good quality.

Those are adorable. Well, I added my email to their subscriber's list, so that will be exciting to see what happens.

AmaenboUsagi said:

Those are adorable! Hope things work out!

I too would love to see a babyfur diaper and would drop $100 on some.

AmaenboUsagi said:

I'll be looking forward to buying these when they come out.

I'm also working on a babyfur diaper brand. They will be significantly lower in price than LittleAB Co. They do have a cute design though, I'll give them that!

Ill be making a thread about the littleabdl co babyfur themed diapers here in a moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back