Thread: Telling your children it's OK to wear diapers

Default Telling your children it's OK to wear diapers

I stumbled across the website today: OK to wear

This picture is in the article. The family that pads together stays together:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	familyd.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	181.1 KB 
ID:	23586

Thats interesting to say the least

I've seen this and agree that parents NEED to be positive to their children when they need or want to be diapered. My father was understanding when I was 7 and I needed to be diapered during three months when my mother was in hospital. He also supported our housekeeper when she allowed me to be diapered when I got home from school until the next morning - she had two sons who wore diapers, they were 8 and 10.

Today I am 70 and for the last 5 years I have had to wear diapers at night - my wife is in agreement. I have diabetes and L1, L2, and L3 in my lower back compressed. My nights I sleep with protection and generally wake up dry; however I get up every hour and half. At least twice a week I will wear a Bambino diaper, a pad and plastic pants. In the last 6 months I will wet my diaper with no effort or direction by me. I also take 10-15 mg of Melatonin. I sleep 6 hours straight through the night. By the time I awake and get out of bed it has been 8 to 10 hours of sleep and I am very very wet. I would say I am "Warm. Wet & Secure".