How Short Is Too Short?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie said:
I think the ideal length would fully cover the nappy when stood up straight, but any kind of bending or reaching would show off a bit of white.

BabyDenise said:
In my opinion, a dress should just cover the whole diaper when standing up straight with your arms at your side.

CharliePup said:
I'd prefer a skirt that covers everything until you're bending over and then you might catch a tiny glimpse of it! :p

tall2826 said:
I have a short skirt and I when I stand up the diaper is never shown but when I lay down it is on full display.

LOL. OK do all of you realize that you basically just described every girl who has worn a miniskirt. Ever. :)
Why do you think we never reach for things and always bend down with our knees.

Oh and even when a pleated, A line, skater, flowy skirt is a couple inches past your butt, when you sit it always doesn't cover the bottom of your butt and especially between your legs. When we sit (in a miniskirt) we're basically sitting on our panties and not the skirt.

Also the bottom of your butt and crotch are pretty much always on display laying on your side or stomach. Ya thats why we normally dont lay down while wearing a mini skirt. :D

Now even if the short dress or skirt were proportioned to rest/sit at the
bottom of the butt curvature - the more the bulky oversized diapers
and detailed (ruffled rows of frilly lace) diaper cover will push the dress/
skirt to limits that can not be controlled - add a petticoat for more volume
and there will be no turning back to look at the back - there will be FULL
DISCLOSURE no matter which way one bends; squats; kneels; lays down
or whatever body contortions can be conceived !

As posted earlier:
"And certainly what is the use of keeping everything out of sight when it is
purposely worn with the expectation of being a fully functional exhibitionist ?"

Sissy Babies are not aware of modesty or anything like that - that is to be
determined by the Sissy's caretaker (Mommy-Daddy-SO-etc.) !

I don't care if you don't like it we are going out to the mall and do some
shopping for more items that place extra emphasis on your state of dress
or is that state of distress ? So stuff that paci in your mouth while I fasten
those reins over your outfit so you don't get lost in the crowds although I
think that they will be giving you a very wide berth (camera angle) to take
those treasured photos of something not seen everyday !

OH you just wet your diaper(s) well don't worry too much about that the
Mall has the these uni-sex diaper changing stations unless you would
prefer to be changed next to the potted palm tree next to the theatre alcove !
My what a showing that would be !

How short is too short? Well it depends on a couple of things. Am I going out and about? If so, then it absolutely has to cover me, but if not it depends on mood, or what is chosen for me to wear. I like skirts short enough to expose cute panties, or diapers, when I reach and bend, but I like ones that are shorter too. It depends on how much I feel like showing off that makes the difference, so too short can be a mood based thing. Some times I just can't stand anything shorter than knee length.

a proper little girl would be wearing a skirt that falls halfway between the tops of the knee and the tip of her finger(s) (when arms are at rest/sides).
HOWEVER, some cultures specifically BAN any display over the ankle or below the line of the neck.

I personally find modesty very sexy. Leave things to your partner, save special places, just for them.
There's still something very pretty about full-length dresses and I totally LUV the feel & flow of them.

but if Mistress Momma ma'am wants something revealing on her sissy boy, then I end up with something however short it needs to be to please MY Momma ma'am. :D hehehe
My french maid uniform is for when I do housework. Even with the petticoat, my diaper shows.
ESPECIALLY if I don't bend like a lady! :eek:

Last edited:
MandyBear said:
LOL. OK do all of you realize that you basically just described every girl who has worn a miniskirt. Ever. :)
Why do you think we never reach for things and always bend down with our knees.

Oh and even when a pleated, A line, skater, flowy skirt is a couple inches past your butt, when you sit it always doesn't cover the bottom of your butt and especially between your legs. When we sit (in a miniskirt) we're basically sitting on our panties and not the skirt.

Also the bottom of your butt and crotch are pretty much always on display laying on your side or stomach. Ya thats why we normally dont lay down while wearing a mini skirt. :D
I don't wear mini skirts (or skirts, for that matter) very often, so I'll take your word for it! :p

The dress does not sexualize you, the viewer does. :)

Short dresses can be cute or sexy depending on the beholder. In fact anything can be.

CharliePup said:
I don't wear mini skirts (or skirts, for that matter) very often, so I'll take your word for it! :p

I can sum it up in two dreaded words "up skirt" basically doing anything but standing still in a room with no drafts can and will cause some level of that :(
Sitting? Yup, cross your legs, upper thigh shows, don't cross them, or clench them like a vise, well front view.
Stairs, escalators, glass elevators? oh ya, so not your friends.
Here is an example of what happens to a skirt that's a few inches below your butt when you lay down. The whole bottom of your butt and your crotch is on display. (Hope its OK for here) It took me all of 30 secs to find that on google images -[shutters] erh!
tumblr_mg8wblDKhn1qzq067o1_500.jpg

SqueezeBox said:
Short dresses can be cute or sexy depending on the beholder. In fact anything can be.

You see that is the problem. take that pic above, to the girl, what she is wearing could be cute to her, she could see that skirt as nothing special, cute or sexy. And well the panties, they are just panties to her, she probably has 10 pairs just like'em.
But to everyone looking at her, it is almost always "sexy". And sexy always seems to = sexual.
And that can be real tiring and a real bummer when all you want is to go out in a skirt you like and are wearing for you, because it makes you feel good, not for everyone else's enjoyment.

Fantasizing about how much of your butt, or diaper, is on display (in private, or in your mind) and living it everyday, every time you put on a skirt (for yourself, or a SO) and walk out the door is a lot different. And it isn't always a fun experience. :(

PS: Sorry for the rant, just in a mood tonight. :)

PSS: CharliePup - clear out your PMs! it says your inbox is full.

Last edited:
This quote is something I swiped from another site.
" Short skirts are a necessary part of a being a Little Girl because they make you look cute, and make you learn to keep your skirts down so your panties do not show."
Oh well, anyway, that's what they tell their members on a site specifically for Little Girls only.
I do agree with everything MandyBear said above. Even though I do not, as a rule, wear my little girl dresses or skirts outside of the house, I still prefer a modest, just above the knee skirt length. With the fluff of a petticoat, even a knee length skirt will still expose a glimpse of panty if you bend over at the waist.

Girls who wear short skirts at catholic schools are reminded by the nuns to:
"Cross the legs and close the gates to Hell" !

There is almost no decent way to wear short skirts without showing panties; knickers; underwear etc.
Skirts need to be at or near the knee to avoid any exposure - but even at that skaters skirts and those
with a large circumference "A" frame are unpredictable in weather elements.
Remember the classic with Marilyn Monroe in the movie "The Seven Year Itch" walking across the
ventilation grate and the hem line was well below the knees in that scene. If you don't remember that
scene maybe you are way too young to be posting here ! LOL !

fifigal - your avatar says it all - perfect !

MandyBear - are you sure that skirt pictured has a below the butt hem line ?
Looks like something sold by a merchant in the UK - LINK:

http://www.sisterfunbunny.com

Some likem short but these WOW - it is like the skirt is worn as underwear !

SqueezeBox said:

I had already posted, but I want to say that my post is officially lame and this is the ship I sail now.

I mean, I had a point about how other people will view the sexuality of it.. but in the end.. I think this is the most clear point to this discussion.

fifigal said:
I do agree with everything MandyBear said above.
Oh well, anyway, that's what they tell their members on a site specifically for Little Girls only.

Thanks Fifi !
I would love to see that site, lol.

babylock1 said:
Girls who wear short skirts at catholic schools are reminded by the nuns to:
"Cross the legs and close the gates to Hell" !

There is almost no decent way to wear short skirts without showing panties
MandyBear - are you sure that skirt pictured has a below the butt hem line ?

Actually, Ladies keep their legs closed and cross at the ankles. Whores cross their legs. LMAO!!
Don't remember where I ever did hear that, but it always gives me a chuckle. Definitely sounds like something a nun would say though.

True, you are always self aware, sometimes to much so when wearing a miniskirt. :)
Ya I think so, she looks like she is laying at a sort of 90 degrees. Like in a sitting position but laying down.

A mini skirt may more then cover your butt when standing, but like I said before, when you sit, your sitting on more panties then skirt. lol
Believe me, I have several of them. lol. Even laying down on your stomach will show off the bottoms of your panties.
A friend used to like seeing me in them, I guess she liked the way I looked in them or prob just thought me always fidgeting with them or holding the hem in my fingers was cute or sexy or both I don't know. but she got a kick out of it. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back