Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Diapered Transgender

Default The Diapered Transgender

Ive been a part of the abdl community since I can remember. Born, assigned male at birth but knew I wasn't left me struggling for more than two decades. When I came out and went through my transition, I started to wonder how many other Trans women are abdl. I find it interesting how my little side has always been female but male as well. I have a baby boy side that I thought would go away when I transitioned but hasn't. I have always had a strong female identity when my adult side is present but never expected my baby boy identity to be concrete. I wonder if it's from how I was raised. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I think a gender poll might be a good idea. 😆 I know there's a substantial sissy community and male identified people who have a little girl side but I'm curious to know how many female identified individuals have a baby boy side. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I'm transgender and never felt like one of the guys since I was 7 or so but I don't really think about the baby boy part.. but then I'm not much of an AB so that may be why.

Yeah I'm both genders I don't know how but I feel like a male and female.

Also Trans but completely gender binary on this one. Female all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by SissyDLE View Post
    Also Trans but completely gender binary on this one. Female all the way.
    I find it fascinating that when I'm little I adhere to the gender binaries & stereotypes. But it's very much the opposite when I'm a big kid :p

Obviously, if you're going to ask this question on an ABDL forum, your questions will be sorta skewed. That all said, I've introduced at least two trans girls to diapers and have met others IRL who are also very into it. That said, while there could be a link between ABDL and Trans, there could also be a differently reason entirely; After changing your gender presentation in public for the rest of your life, ordering diapers for private fun and play PROBABLY isn't a big deal in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyAshes View Post
    Obviously, if you're going to ask this question on an ABDL forum, your questions will be sorta skewed. That all said, I've introduced at least two trans girls to diapers and have met others IRL who are also very into it. That said, while there could be a link between ABDL and Trans, there could also be a differently reason entirely; After changing your gender presentation in public for the rest of your life, ordering diapers for private fun and play PROBABLY isn't a big deal in comparison.
    Lol! I have definitely noticed a reduction in stress when I buy diapers now! Tehehe but I'm sure we can write a book on the psychological reasons for that! Hehe

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklesTheBunny View Post
    Transgender. Wow.
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklesTheBunny View Post
    It confuses me.
    I'm always open for questions if you have any! just pm me. Knowledge is power!