View Poll Results: What Is The Most Quiet Spanking Implement?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hairbrush

0 0%
  • Belt

0 0%
  • Paddle

0 0%
  • Book

1 50.00%
  • Newspaper/Magazine

0 0%
  • Slipper/Shoe

0 0%
  • Wooden Spoon

0 0%
  • Stick/Switch

0 0%
  • Stack Of Disappointing Papers...

0 0%
  • Hand/Paw

0 0%
  • Folder/Binder

0 0%
  • Jewel Case (CD/DVD/BLU-RAY/Game Case/Other Form Of Optical Media)

0 0%
  • Scrap Cardboard

0 0%
  • Old T-Shirt

0 0%
  • Other

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Quietist Spanking Implement?

Question Quietist Spanking Implement?

Disclaimer: While this has been placed in the mature topics section due to spanking being a rarely discussed subject and the sensitivity surrounding it, this poll isn't meant to be sexual, just a different poll to share your opinions.

Basically, this poll is meant as a discussion about what you think the quietist spanking implement is, it's really just for fun, but someone may be looking to be stealthy while still getting a spanking. With the sheer amount of guests I see on here everyday, a lot of people seem to be shy or in the closet, so a poll like this could be beneficial for a guest to read, even if they can't reply to it. There are 15 options, I doubt that all of them will at least get one vote, but it's god variety reasons.

I see no options!

In general, if you want quieter, you go for less surface area (i.e. thin rigid canes). Distributing the force over a smaller area increases the likelyhood of breaking skin and it's a much more intense pain, but it is quieter.

Some people also use various arthritis creams, specifically those which use capsaicin as an active ingredient. It creates a burning sensation that closely mimics that just spanked feeling. It's also not risk free, you have to be careful not to get the stuff near your your overly sensitive areas and there is a risk of giving yourself a chemical burn if you overdo it.

As always, know the risks and play safe within your comfort zone.

Quote Originally Posted by BoundCoder View Post
    I see no options!

In general, if you want quieter, you go for less surface area (i.e. thin rigid canes). Distributing the force over a smaller area increases the likely hood of breaking skin and it's a much more intense pain, but it is quieter.

Some people also use various arthritis creams, specifically those which use capsaicin as an active ingredient. It creates a burning sensation that closely mimics that just spanked feeling. Its also not risk free, you have to be careful not to get the stuff near your your overly sensitive areas and there is a risk of giving yourself a chemical burn if you overdo it.
    Sorry, my computer crashed so I have to fix it.