Thread: in a creative slump, need ideas.

Default in a creative slump, need ideas.

Hey this is KittyninjaW, and well I have been in a bit of a creative slump, for about a few months, ever sence I started to learn to accept my fetish, and I want to know how to get out of the slump, because I don't want my fantasy to rule my life, I really want to have both but not one rule over the other, what do I do?
    Last edited by KittyninjaW; 12-Mar-2015 at 12:11. Reason: oops, used my real name.

Hmmm... Let's see....open wide - wider- wider .... Ah yes, there it is, I see your problem.

A place for everything and everything in its place.

That'll be $75.00 thanks

See you next week 👋

Ok well the key is integration. To be creative you've got remove the blockers... you've got allow room for all parts of yourself respect each part and giving each part a chance to be successful. That means learning to switch certain things off at times. Your creative mojo will return when your life is more in balance.

No fee required lol

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Hmmm... Let's see....open wide - wider- wider .... Ah yes, there it is, I see your problem.

A place for everything and everything in its place.

That'll be $75.00 thanks

See you next week ��
    You're a bit expensive, aren't you? At this price you should deliver creativity in cans...

@kittyninja: creativity is like happiness: it's running away if you try to hold on. It comes naturally again - be a bit patient.

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Ok well the key is integration. To be creative you've got remove the blockers... you've got allow room for all parts of yourself respect each part and giving each part a chance to be successful. That means learning to switch certain things off at times. Your creative mojo will return when your life is more in balance.

No fee required lol

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    You're a bit expensive, aren't you? At this price you should deliver creativity in cans...

@kittyninja: creativity is like happiness: it's running away if you try to hold on. It comes naturally again - be a bit patient.
    Osbub, thanks for that. Oh and I know your joking oh and Malin, also thanks, both your advice helped.