I accidentally pooped myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Today I did something I never thought I would do: I accidentally pooped myself.

I guess I didn't realize it, but apparently I really needed to go potty, cause when I got into the bathroom and onto the toilet, I saw a brown stain on my underpants.

Just a stain? No solid(s)? That's called a "shart" - A very wet fart. Happens to the best of us. Some foods and diet aids - even some hard candies - can cause this.

- - - Updated - - -

On the other hand, it could have been a prairie dog, too:

[video=youtube;YNxtPl7SaDQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNxtPl7SaDQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNxtPl7SaDQ[/video]

zipperless said:

That move was very funny, you and me need to compare movies next time we talk :laugh:

I have been wearing a lot recently, so I have been more relaxed with my usage. However, I dislike messing. The other day I took my dog for a walk. I was padded and generally enjoying myself, when the urge to go #2 hit hard. I hurried home and rushed to the toilet. As I was fumbling to get my diaper off I let loose, almost completely beyond my control. I hadn't even removed one tape. I was in a bit of a panic because had I not been covered, this would have been in my pants. This has never happened before, so I have been far more careful since then. The cleanup reminded why I don't like doing that voluntarily. Yuck.

a few months ago i was standing and urinating at a toilet at my friends house and started pooping while my pants were still on. I didn't even feel like i needed to go. But i was able to drop my pants turn and sit before it was more then a turtle head. Last week I did defecate in bed but i was sick and it was more like leakage. Not the kind of thing you would want to happen in a diaper though I wish i had been wearing one of the pull on kind just in case.

Some its incontinence and it can't be helped. Others, I can't really explain it.. I tried it once and I thought it was disgusting..

I have had stomach bugs the last couple of years, and really dont mind a small messing accident when sick. I just dont like making a mess on purpose, yuck.

Nessus said:
Is it accepted by some as just another dimension of this fetish that some enjoy while others find extremely distasteful?

You got it! There have been many threads on the subject and that's the consensus.

Nessus said:
So how is pooping considered on this forum?

Is it accepted by some as just another dimension of this fetish that some enjoy while others find extremely distasteful?

Just don't go into the gory details. It happens, and some of us enjoy it, but it's impolite to hold it under other people's noses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back