• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilSamsara

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
hello all! New to the forum but not new to the 'little' life :) I'm mostly AB but I wear almost 24/7. Been having trouble getting my boyfriend to connect with my little side so I thot I'd connect with others and have people to talk to along this journey we call life.

Hi it's nice to meet you dashy I hope you have a god time on the site . Tell us about yourself what do you like to do. I enjoy art reading and drawing. and I love going camping I hope you'll have fun with us

Thanks! I'm constantly busy with work & school. I'm getting into graphic & web design, it's my passion. I love to camp as well! Just got back from a quick trip to the coast which was lotsa fun. Ima jeep girl so anytime I can get on a dirt road I'm a happy camper :)

You have a jeep. Sweet. I've always wanted one of those. that will also be my first car too when I get it I'm going on a big trip

Graphic and Web Design? Excellent careers to go into :) I'm not the most outdoorsy person here but I love to read books and play video games and just take it easy with a group of people that I can relate with! Welcome and I am sure you'll find a lot of good folks here too!

Graphic & web design are fun, it is nice to meet you BabyDash.
Welcome

ApplePi said:
Graphic & web design are fun, it is nice to meet you BabyDash.
Welcome

Hi and welcome to the site I know you will enjoy this site I've been here nearly a week and all the people on here are great they are good people. Graphic and web design huh thats pretty cool I'm trying to learn how to mix my own beatz since I wrote a few songs thats my interest is DJing but its just a hobby I've been going to college to become an RN aka Registered Nurse.

Hi BabyDash and welcome!!!! I love jeeping being opposite on the east coast i assure you its just as much fun!! I hope you enjoy this site as much as i do!!!

hello and welcome to the site,.I think you will like it here there a lot of people to chat with. and I'm a big camper I go with friend for a week at a time up to small lake in the back country.

BabyDash said:
hello all! New to the forum but not new to the 'little' life :) I'm mostly AB but I wear almost 24/7. Been having trouble getting my boyfriend to connect with my little side so I thot I'd connect with others and have people to talk to along this journey we call life.

Hi BabyDash! Welcome! :)

keithandre1 said:
Hi BabyDash and welcome!!!! I love jeeping being opposite on the east coast i assure you its just as much fun!! I hope you enjoy this site as much as i do!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm jeleous... I've always wanted to go muddling. We don't have that kinda thing on the west coast. The trails out that way are gorgeous as well :)

- - - Updated - - -

boobybird89 said:
Graphic and Web Design? Excellent careers to go into :) I'm not the most outdoorsy person here but I love to read books and play video games and just take it easy with a group of people that I can relate with! Welcome and I am sure you'll find a lot of good folks here too!

Love gaming as well! Assassins creed & farcry are my favorites :D

Hello and welcome. I am also very new here, so I am trying to understand how this feeling works. I used to like camping when I was younger, but I guess it is more difficult once you get accustomed to the comfort of the apartment. Anyway, so far this has been a great place to me, and I hope you can also enjoy and find support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back