Thread: Facebook

Nik92

Default Facebook

I had a facebook abdl account two months ago, and my experience is that on fb have more crazy people then true diaper lovers. Is it just m, or?

Quote Originally Posted by Nik92 View Post
    I had a facebook abdl account two months ago, and my experience is that on fb have more crazy people then true diaper lovers. Is it just m, or?
    No it's not just you. I've had a similar situation with site similar to Facebook and it did not end well. My best advice would be to take precautions when using the site if you decide to meet with anyone meet in open lit areas with large crowds, protect yourself.

Dang. Sounds scary. I try to keep all this stuff separate. I do have a few fellow ABDL's on my Facebook, but they're people that I've know for years & we have a mutual understand of not posting that stuff on there. I've got a few friends on here that I wouldn't mind them being in my Facebook.

With Facebook cracking down on fake accounts lately & hearing you, I don't think I'll go making an account anytime soon.

This has come up before and I remember our members advising not to make ABDL accounts of Facebook or other social media. The problem is that a lot of other people can see it.

For me i would be afraid to join!!! MY abdl is very limited and am afraid of people learning that dont understand it Here on ADISC I am actually Keith andre ------ Thats my name and for know i feel safe here!!!!!

Nothing is safe on Facebook.. I sure wouldn't go posting that..

There's just no way to filter out effectively what your Facebook friends see, so you're left with the choice of risking exposure to those you may not want to know, or making a separate account just for ABDL interaction (which, on Facebook, is usually posts of girls in diapers and guys salivating over them). With other platforms for ABDL's to interact, Facebook seems to not really be all that necessary.