The 2015 Furry Survey (Now with ABDL Questions!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Hi, Babyfurs :3

Some of you might know the international furry surveys that took place in the last few years (except 2014). Those surveys were always helpful for any person that wants to know more about the composition of the furry population. Especially regarding sexual orientation etc.

Until this year it was not possible to mention your own interest in Age play and diapers. but now it is!

This is the chance to show the furry fandom how many of us there really are.

So please take 15 Minutes of your time to take part in this survey. It could be really helpful for future legitimation of the babyfur community.

--> http://furrypoll.com/ <--

Thanks

Catboy

P.S: Sorry for any typos, english is not my first language ^^'

Completed. Hopefully others will take the time as well

I finished it too.

Nice survey, just completed it myself.

Just got done with it :3

Just finished it ^_^

I just completed it.

did it

Just took the survey. Wow! What a huge list of Furry Conventions. I had no idea there were so many. Did anyone think to copy that list to share with everyone?

completed the survey. Some questions made me think. Gender identity or a mix thereof was difficult.

I liked how they handled gender identity. Also glad to see age play and diapers in the sexuality list.

Not yet need computer

Completed. Thanks for taking the time to make the survey in the first place!

So to make this difficult on myself, I find it hard to even finish this survey. It's easy to answer some questions, but I found the hard time of finding some of them not applicable to answer. More of less, it makes me question my furry side. :\

completed... very interesting... can't wait to see the results!

also I copied the list of cons and websites

I did it as well.
Not majorly different that others I did in previous years.

Always like looking at results of them.

Got iiiiiiiittttt. :3 I always forget about these kinds of things but I like to do them so they get lots of responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back