Thread: My item shipped to the wrong location as showed or inaccurate tracking information?

Default My item shipped to the wrong location as showed or inaccurate tracking information?

I recently bought the new nintendo 3ds xl Majora's mask version and the item is coming from Arizona. But when I looked at the tracking information today, it got sent to Boston and then to New Hampshire and on the USPS website it said it is expected to be delivered today. My confirmed shipping addressed is in Oregon as stated in my husband's paypal account I paid with. I can't stop thinking about this and I can't relax or calm down. I don't know if USPS goofed up with their tracking info and the item is still coming my way or if the seller shipped it to the wrong location. I looked at the delivery dates and it's dated corrected, March 2015. I have already contacted the seller about it and haven't heard back yet so far.

Has this happened to anyone else and they still got their item despite the tracking information showing the item was shipped elsewhere?

I kind of had the same thing happen to me. Around the first of the year I ordered four prefolds from Robert
    at Changing Times Diaper Co. Robert put them on two day priority mail with the USPS. When I got the tracking
    info from the USPS they sent them to somewhere in Pa. and then to Texas where I live. It took about seven days
    to get the order because the weekend was involved in it.

This happens from time to time but I believe they either have a route or a cycle that they follow to get it to you, unless I'm mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I kind of had the same thing happen to me. Around the first of the year I ordered four prefolds from Robert
    at Changing Times Diaper Co. Robert put them on two day priority mail with the USPS. When I got the tracking
    info from the USPS they sent them to somewhere in Pa. and then to Texas where I live. It took about seven days
    to get the order because the weekend was involved in it.
    So it corrected itself and you didn't have to do anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    So it corrected itself and you didn't have to do anything?
    I didn't have to do anything. I think the USPS realized their mistake that is was probably put in the wrong
    container in the California Post Office at the airport or wherever they sorted the order. I kept up with the
    tracking and followed it until I received it. I checked the shipping label when I got the order and it was dated
    that I was to get the order two days after it was shipped from California. That was one time the USPS kept up
    with the location everytime they scanned it.