Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Opinions on 24/7 (constant) padded

Default Opinions on 24/7 (constant) padded

Of course I plan on being 24/7 when I move out but that is a few years from now. As of right now, I would like opinions from people who wear 24/7 for fun, by choice, or because of it. What is different from wearing whenever to wearing 24/7 by choice or by fun and what is it like?

Just kinda curious for those who are 24/7 by themselves, live with family, or with other mates.

My family knows. My husband has moved from encouragement to viewing them as in the way. I don't get any action unless I come to bed bare. I hate that because of all the times they come in handy, definitely when I am excited I can get messy. Ok, I still have it pretty good and they still feel awesome every single day that I put one on. Why are you moving out in a few years? Still in college?

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    Why are you moving out in a few years? Still in college?
    College? Yep, Community. Moving into a dorm when I head to my university. Still enjoying my childhood but I will have no choice since the drive to and from a university I want to go to (that only supports what I want) is 3 hours away.

It feels normal and I haven't worn underwear in two years. Everyone in the household knows and my son sometimes makes comments about it.

I have gone 24/7 for varying durations, but so far none longer than six weeks. When it starts to feel too normal or dull, I stop. I didn't think I'd ever want to go even that long but clearly my relationship with diapers is subject to change. Maybe I'll be a happy, indefinitely long 24/7 wearer some day, but I doubt it. Too much of what I like about them is rooted in the difference from my norm.

As for the practical, it was a hassle but a manageable one. I brought a change with me, although I never wound up needing them (I know myself and my diapers pretty well). Trash volume went way up and I was lazier.

Nah. Being aware and prepared in public uses too many clock cycles in my brain. I've gone for maybe 72 hours at home, and I do go out in public now and then, but fulltime is just too much like work.

I tried doing the 24/7 a few years back and I wound up having bladder issues to the point where I would have to go every other hour or so. In my line of work at the time, I was lucky to get a break every three hours, so wearing all the time made things very difficult for me at home and at the work place. I just wear at nights now to keep my bedwetting under control.

I've never really wanted to go 24/7. The longest I've gone is, like Maxx, about 72 hours on a holiday weekend. And I really wanted a break after that. I like to enjoy wearing diapers. I want it to be exciting, comforting, and special. Making them just my underwear takes away from that for me. Plus, getting found out at work would be unnecessarily awkward for no gain at all. Pass.

Quote Originally Posted by boobybird89 View Post
    I tried doing the 24/7 a few years back and I wound up having bladder issues to the point where I would have to go every other hour or so. In my line of work at the time, I was lucky to get a break every three hours, so wearing all the time made things very difficult for me at home and at the work place. I just wear at nights now to keep my bedwetting under control.
    I'm curious, since you've now stopped, how long did it take to fix your bladder issues and go back to underwear?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Nah. Being aware and prepared in public uses too many clock cycles in my brain. I've gone for maybe 72 hours at home, and I do go out in public now and then, but fulltime is just too much like work.
    You can wear for comfort without having to "use". A Tena Stretch Super with powder worn as a pull-up will last a week. I wear running shorts over them. That is how I am 24/7. I "use" (24/7 or bell) at most once a week.

It has been about four years since I stopped doing that and I still have problems at night, so I finally had enough money to get back into wearing reusable diapers. During the day, it isn't a problem.. I can generally hold it long enough to make a restroom and at work the restroom is ten steps away from me at most.