Thread: Twin sized babyish sheets

Default Twin sized babyish sheets

Hi everyone! Sorry for disappearing all of a sudden a few months back, things have been hectic.

I'm moving soon and will be able to set my crib back up again, it has a twin mattress but I cant find any sheets for a twin bed that look babyish.
    Does anyone know where I might be able to find some or any ideas for making one? Id like to have a jungle theme or giraffes but i'm not to terribly picky.

Thank you!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WIN_20141112_214839.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	23568

You could maybe try and get a nice printed cotton quilt cover and re make it into sheets. A bit of work but it could do. That way you would also get printed pillow slips as well. Just a thought.

What kind of print are you wanting exactly? Something really babyish like balloons & teddy bears? Or something just child-like (Ninja Turtles, Transformers, etc.)?

Jungle theme twin sheets? Bam! It also has a whole collection to go with it. There is also Which are just monkeys but are super cute.
    These are very childish and have giraffes and are pale blue, they are also on sale right now.
    Finally, these are large print so it might help you feel littler.

Seeing those sheets at Target reminds me that I need to get some money and get myself some Hello Kitty bedsheets. They've been calling my name for quite a while now.

I got airplane bedsheets from Target. They are lovely! I would check out Target they have great sheets there. Here is a link