Status
Not open for further replies.

kashi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I've got a question coming from a bias. Firstly let me say I love Dry 24/7's they fit perfectly snug and I prefer this fit. I have only tried Bambino Bellissimo once and that was during the upside down tape run they had. It was inexpensive and I was curious. I enjoyed their bulk and softness but the fit was terrible. The leg gathers around the butt in that batch did not fit snuggly and so I could only wet them once or twice which was nowhere near the greatness I had heard them talked up to be. So my question is are the more recent batches better? Do they fit as snuggly as 24/7's?

The upside-down print Bambinos had higher tabs, which is why you may have had a looser fit around the legs. Since then Bambino's lowered them back down to their default placement. So to answer your question, yes; they fit better now.

The answer may be body and diaper size dependent, but I did not notice any difference, however I did not like that the mediums rode low on me.

I was wondering how comfy the bellisimo diapers are and if they are worth the money?

kashi said:
So I've got a question coming from a bias. Firstly let me say I love Dry 24/7's they fit perfectly snug and I prefer this fit. I have only tried Bambino Bellissimo once and that was during the upside down tape run they had. It was inexpensive and I was curious. I enjoyed their bulk and softness but the fit was terrible. The leg gathers around the butt in that batch did not fit snuggly and so I could only wet them once or twice which was nowhere near the greatness I had heard them talked up to be. So my question is are the more recent batches better? Do they fit as snuggly as 24/7's?

If the leg guards were defective on them they would of replaced them or give a complete refund. I had them take back the whole case and they wanted them back to inspect just how shoddy they were and likely used it as leverage against their former factory. Mine only had a single strand of lyrica.

Anyways Bellisimo's are smaller in length to the other bambino lines. So the fit is going to be tighter but it also has a *lot* to do with how you put them on and taping postions and how tight you put it on too.

If the fit is improved as the various post here suggest. I would argue yes they are worth the money. They are super comfy and just the right amount of bulky if you want to sleep or just relax in one. Though I would advise waiting for them to have a sale simply because that would be much cheaper.

DerpyHooves209 said:
I was wondering how comfy the bellisimo diapers are and if they are worth the money?

Amazingly comfortable and they hold a lot too. The only downfall of them in my opinion is that A. the tabs are only good for one taping, and maybe one adjustment, but after that if you want to take it off or adjust it, you're screwed as the tabs don't like to stay sticky; and B. the size seems to run small, I should fit into mediums based on my weight but I find them tight so I go with large which fit just fine.

In hence: $40 for 16. . . debatable if it's worth it as I can get a case of 30 goodnites for $35, double the diapers for $5 less but it's ultimately up to you, I recommend the sample pack, it's $8ish and you get 2 samples sent in discrete packaging to you and you can see if you think it's worth the cost for more.

Bellissimo's hold alot w/ comfy sides, front, back and does come with leak guards. Tapes re-fasten for extra fitness and comfort. They also crinkle alot which is really nice~ I say they are definitely worth the money and if you want to make the most out of your money, use 1 a day but your necessary to change after give or say, 16 hours?

Dry 24/7's stretch and are excellent on their sides and fronts. They hold about the same as a bellissimo although does not crinkle as much but they are thick of course and are easily recognizable. They both are worth the money but of course if you wanna feel like a baby, the bambino's are the way to go :D

The bambino bellissimo fixed their tape problems it seems due to the fact...well...mine have not popped off yet and I took mine off 3 times for 1 tape (I had a small problem :sweatdrop: trying to get it on) but they are supposed to hold about several large wettings and of course, they are comfortable when wet. You do however, want to practice getting the flaps properly inside or they will feel like they are hanging out and stabbing your sides. You can fold the extra plastic that is hanging outside (Not the inside, trust me) and you will be strapped in for the whole ride.

jeremyi said:
The upside-down print Bambinos had higher tabs, which is why you may have had a looser fit around the legs. Since then Bambino's lowered them back down to their default placement. So to answer your question, yes; they fit better now.

Yes, he's correct. However, I wear dry 24/7 and I like them better as far as the fit and the capacity. Although, the Bellissimos are much softer and have a much easier tape landing zone to tape and u tape. So, personal preference I guess. I buy both for different needs. Over all dry 24-7:)

AddyShadows said:
Amazingly comfortable and they hold a lot too. The only downfall of them in my opinion is that A. the tabs are only good for one taping, and maybe one adjustment, but after that if you want to take it off or adjust it, you're screwed as the tabs don't like to stay sticky; and B. the size seems to run small, I should fit into mediums based on my weight but I find them tight so I go with large which fit just fine.

In hence: $40 for 16. . . debatable if it's worth it as I can get a case of 30 goodnites for $35, double the diapers for $5 less but it's ultimately up to you, I recommend the sample pack, it's $8ish and you get 2 samples sent in discrete packaging to you and you can see if you think it's worth the cost for more.

Thanks for your help and advice ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Snivy said:
Bellissimo's hold alot w/ comfy sides, front, back and does come with leak guards. Tapes re-fasten for extra fitness and comfort. They also crinkle alot which is really nice~ I say they are definitely worth the money and if you want to make the most out of your money, use 1 a day but your necessary to change after give or say, 16 hours?

Dry 24/7's stretch and are excellent on their sides and fronts. They hold about the same as a bellissimo although does not crinkle as much but they are thick of course and are easily recognizable. They both are worth the money but of course if you wanna feel like a baby, the bambino's are the way to go :D

The bambino bellissimo fixed their tape problems it seems due to the fact...well...mine have not popped off yet and I took mine off 3 times for 1 tape (I had a small problem :sweatdrop: trying to get it on) but they are supposed to hold about several large wettings and of course, they are comfortable when wet. You do however, want to practice getting the flaps properly inside or they will feel like they are hanging out and stabbing your sides. You can fold the extra plastic that is hanging outside (Not the inside, trust me) and you will be strapped in for the whole ride.

Yeah I'd have to agree with you I prefer the babyish feel and look thanks for your help buddy :)

Due to varying body shapes and sizes and varying diaper shapes and sizes, no diaper fits everyone better than any other diaper. For that you really just have to try the ones that are in your size range and pick out what fits you better.

There are a few diapers that have design problems working against them. Single tapes on each side, double tapes that aren't properly separated. Narrow crotch. Poor hourglass shape. poor padding coverage per entire shell size. Too much bulk in the crotch. Belissimo could be a problem for some due to crotch bulk, especially when wet, (bad for side sleepers) and their tapes could probably use more separation, but there's really no "general fit problem" with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back