Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The store toy aisle

Red face The store toy aisle

Just wandering if are how Meany people go to the store and end up going down the baby toy aisle. I end up going down the aisle Just to see what new for baby's. I find my self looking for the new rattles and infant toys.

I used to look back when I regressed more. It was always comforting to look at everything.

I do fairly often. I always walk down the baby isle to see if there are new bottles and I like the smell. The toy isle I usually am watching for cute stuffed animals if the store is like that, such as target.

Damned toy aisles... Everything is so colourful and begging to be touched especially the ones that say 'try me' aargh . I can't resist

And then there's Easter do you have any idea how many big fluffy cute floppy bunnies there are in The supermarket right now? Aaarrrggghh

I sometimes do, but I don't stay long. 😺😺😺😺😺😺😺

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Damned toy aisles... Everything is so colourful and begging to be touched especially the ones that say 'try me' aargh . I can't resist
    I aggree, personally I just give in to the urge, and yes I do press the try me buttons way too much

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    And then there's Easter do you have any idea how many big fluffy cute floppy bunnies there are in The supermarket right now? Aaarrrggghh
    I know how that feels, believe me..... 😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺

Quote Originally Posted by DBBaby View Post
    Just wandering if are how Meany people go to the store and end up going down the baby toy aisle. I end up going down the aisle Just to see what new for baby's. I find my self looking for the new rattles and infant toys.
    I always go there, love it.
    There's also a second hand baby shop in my town that I visit several times a week. At first I was a bit embarassed when I bought baby toys but now I try not to care so much because it is MY life and MY money.

Yup Magnolia, totally agree with you. I dun really get into that stuff, only if I see something from my early childhood then maybe..

yah I know a bout the buttons I try not to hit all the ones that say try me but you know what that like. and at Christmas they bring out the tree oddments and Santa, well I was playing with them some kids come up and started hitting all of them, what a racket. I had to seek a way. giggles

Quote Originally Posted by DBBaby View Post
    I do look for new and different baby rattles/teethers every so often.
    I am also a collector of small diecast toy cars and trucks and I look at those, and I will purchase new ones every so often, around once per month to add to my collection.

I enjoy going to Toys R Us when we're looking for toys for the grandchildren. Typically I'll hit a lot of those buttons and make all the talking and singing plushies do their thing.