This week's Simpsons Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngadventurer

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was wondering who else here saw this week's episode, S26 E16 entitled sky police. At one point when the family was in the car on the way home from church, Bart and Lisa were debating with Marge whether or not God really answers prayers. At one point, Bart goes on to say, "If my prayers were answered, I'd be home on the couch, playing video games ... in a diaper."

What really stuck out to me was how he was cool and confident, not the least bit embarrassed or ashamed. He talked about wearing diapers as if it is no big deal, just something he would like to do in his spare time to relax. I know it's just a silly cartoon and all, but his attitude and the way how he seemed to not care kinda strengthened my confidence as a grown man who enjoys being diapered. Even helped me view it as something cool and alternative and unique. That's the mentality we should all strive for. Being diapered is what sets us outside of the box and I personally find that empowering.

Who else saw and what did you think? Hope Bart's cool rebellious attitude gave some of you out there more confidence in who you are.

Go for it Bart! I hope your prayers are answered. I don't want to think of myself as rebellious or a supporter of violent video games, but maybe Bart does have a point there.

Go watch The Incredibles and see what Dash says to his mom when Violet is raging about the family not being normal, how Jak-Jak is the only one who's 'normal' and he's not even potty-trained.

Yes I saw that Simpsons episode. I didn't think as deep as you did when Bart said 'diapers', I just smiled to myself at the reference.

Bart mentioned it as a way to not stop playing video games, not because he is ABDL

Yet another reference to diapers by a Matt Groening cartoon. Between the Simpsons and Futurama, I fully believe that someone there is a DL.

Llayden said:
Yet another reference to diapers by a Matt Groening cartoon. Between the Simpsons and Futurama, I fully believe that someone there is a DL.

You think these two have had a lot, I've already lost count of all the diaper references between Family Guy & American Dad.

youngadventurer said:
What really stuck out to me was how he was cool and confident, not the least bit embarrassed or ashamed. He talked about wearing diapers as if it is no big deal, just something he would like to do in his spare time to relax.

I'm sure that was more to demonstrate that he would want to be lazy enough to not get up for a potty break, it probably had very little to do with endorsing diapers, or even actually being willing to DO it, it was just a statement of sloth.

bambinod said:
I'm sure that was more to demonstrate that he would want to be lazy enough to not get up for a potty break, it probably had very little to do with endorsing diapers, or even actually being willing to DO it, it was just a statement of sloth.

I would hope that would be obvious to any viewer, even ones as self-obsessed as we can be. It's funny on an additional level because of our weird interest but that's not where it was aimed.

I haven't even seen the episode but I get the reference.

boobybird89 said:
I haven't even seen the episode but I get the reference.

CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back