How do we find someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChase

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I guess we have all been here, and many still are. I just wanted to bring it back up to find advice, or really anything. Hopefully more inspiration than anything. So how do we find a relationship that is amazing but also incorporates ab/dl?

I personally have told 3 girl friends now about my desires. Of course none where interested but they were good enough people to understand and listen. Now that I am newly single I just think how great in would be to meet a girl who was into the same thing or at least kinda the same stuff! I want a real relationship. Not one just because we are both abdl. I want to share that but also have the same morals and be attracted to each other and love each other for more than just our fetish.

Again I guess this is the never ending struggle. But it is one I felt the need to bring up and vent a little about. Ya'll are great!

I've found 3 in my town but its as you said they don't share my same values but there is hope the world is a big place I'm sure we will all find someone even if they are not an abdl I am sure we can find someone who will accept us no matter what as long as we are true with our hearts and passion.

I love your outlook! That's what I always try to say. Just so hard to count on!

Yeah I tend to be hopeful I just work hard in hopes one day I will run into my special someone.

I think the most important thing is to not stop trying. It's a lot easier to unintentionally build up an idea of a perfect mate when you aren't grounded in reality.

True in so many ways.

I guess it is possible but really the chances of finding a loving partner that's not related to your ABDL is much higher

The thing is, that you've got a fair chance of someone that truly loves you, coming to accept your differences. I'm not saying that would be easy, just likely.

In reality, there is more to life than just ABDL and you've got to be happy all round.

I am lucky to be getting married to someone who is also an ABDL but even if I wasn't into being an ABDL I would still love him. I think that's the most important thing about a good relationship is to love your partner no matter what. Your partner is your most important supporter and needs to be someone who stands by your side no matter what.

I'm in the process of looking, and at least for the moment, I'm simply trying many different things. I've been to some munches, I'm on fetlife, and I have a more normal profile on OKCupid. I figure something or other will work out, or I'll just meet someone normally.

Are you on Fetlife? That is the best way to find locals or at least munches.

abdlmatch.com is a great way found 3 girls on there I'm just not interested in a relationship right now plus I'm still getting to know them just been hanging out with them as friends want to make sure I want something more with them rather than just jumping headfirst into a relationship.

DerpyHooves209 said:
abdlmatch.com is a great way found 3 girls on there]

Are they real? Heard lots of stories of guys being strung along by fake girls on that site.

well what can i say? I found my significant other on this site a year ago (i'm not giving names :p) and guess what? We have plans to move together and if everything goes, get married. Bad thing we live in different poles..but eh, we'll make it :)

MasterPython said:
Are they real? Heard lots of stories of guys being strung along by fake girls on that site.

They are real I met all 3 of them they live in my town.

- - - Updated - - -

LiLFionna said:
well what can i say? I found my significant other on this site a year ago (i'm not giving names :p) and guess what? We have plans to move together and if everything goes, get married. Bad thing we live in different poles..but eh, we'll make it :)

Hey if it works out then I say its fine you both love each other I think its great you guys are trying to plan stuff together and live together thats what I might do if I find the right girl.

My Daddy find was luck. After 5 years of being friends and being in the furry community, we decided to become Daddy and daughter. We met in real life and he has helped me be littler than I ever expected I'd enjoy. We match on every level and I love it. It's more than just a Daddy daughter relationship, he is my best friend, my partner, my love. So some times things just happen to fall into place. I swore I'd never go and actively seek a Daddy, I've met too many creeps that way, and as soon as I stopped looking my perfect Daddy just fell into my lap.

PinkFox said:
My Daddy find was luck. After 5 years of being friends and being in the furry community, we decided to become Daddy and daughter. We met in real life and he has helped me be littler than I ever expected I'd enjoy. We match on every level and I love it. It's more than just a Daddy daughter relationship, he is my best friend, my partner, my love. So some times things just happen to fall into place. I swore I'd never go and actively seek a Daddy, I've met too many creeps that way, and as soon as I stopped looking my perfect Daddy just fell into my lap.

Yup life is funny that way I kind of have the same thing going on right now.

- - - Updated - - -

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5c/2b/a5/5c2ba5f7cd11da231b3e10908fba4d56.jpg

The only place I've gotten any responses has been Craigslist. I know what you're thinking, but it's true. These were real females, trust me. I've talked to perhaps six women in the past 2-3 years, a couple even on the phone and one in person. Each of them flaked, and we never played. I'm in the process of getting flaked on by the newest one after she seemed pretty interested (and she's actually the most attractive of the women I've talked to, which makes it doubly sucky).

I think the problem may be that none of these women had ever done this with anyone, and a few had never even worn diapers, just fantasized about it since childhood (including the current one who I was talking to). As such, they may just be "testing the waters" and wanting to fantasize, and when it gets too "real," they back out, leaving anyone they're talking to with blue balls. It's inconsiderate.

I'm not interested in going to munches which are 99% men, and FetLife in particular has been a total letdown, as any woman who advertises herself is already taken. Someone above mentioned ABDLmatch, and that place is Scam City. Those are not real female profiles, and they send you messages hoping you'll pay to view them. I suspect that a few profiles of women who sent me messages (again, I couldn't read their actual messages) were genuine, but it's hard to tell, and I'm not about to plug my information into their suspicious system to find out.

1. Join FetLife if you haven't already.

2. Look for ABDL/ageplay groups in your state or nearest metro area.

3. Join and start interacting.

4. Attend a littles munch.

5. This is the most important- go and meet PEOPLE, not relationship potential, not hook-ups. Don't rush at the first person near you who happens to like diapers because you may not lineup in other areas. Go and meet people, socialize, become part of your local community. That's how you meet people, and then, if you meet someone special... so be it.

My little girl and I met based on our non-abdl interests. That said, if you're talking to someone you like based on those interests, it's important to be up front about this side of you immediately. I told my little girl/wife during our second 12 hour phone call only to find out much later on that she had an interest in ab/dl stuff her whole life, but didn't have a band for it until I came into her life. Now we are living the storybook life as far as our relationship goes.

One thing I've learned through our almost 9 year relationship is that honesty and communication are key! I still work on these dally. Good luck in finding a partner you can love. It's entirely possible and likely to happen when you least expect it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back