• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Warm, Wet, and Secure

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlbilli

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Hi everyone - I found this community by accident and have enjoyed the posts. When I was 6 and in hospital for a few days I was diapered over my loud protests. My dad explained the need for the staff not getting up every 15 min to take a child out of their crib to the bathroom. He told me to accept it and enjoy the nurses changing me (I didn't understand his meaning until I was a teenager). I did at the end of my stay liked being diapered and using my diaper.

About a year later my mother was hospitalized for drinking - three months. No mom I started wetting the bed. Doctors etc., it was decided that would be put back into diapers at night. I protested but I enjoyed awaking in the morning "Warm, Wet and Secured". Soon I realized that the housekeeper my dad hired knew I was diapered at..da she did the laundry. She was also a family friend of my parents. Dad had to go out of town for work and Ruby stayed with me. I learned that two of her sons had this bed wetting problem for several years each and she calmed me and said it was no problem. She started diapering me earlier each night. On the third day she asked if I wanted to be diapered after school. I said yes and was diapered at 3 pm until the next morning. Dad was coming home on Monday and Ruby let me wear my diapers all weekend. When dad came home she told my dad that I accepted the offer of being diapered right after school until the morning. My dad said fine we will keep the schedule from now on. Soon after my mom returned I stopped having wet nights. I wasn't until I was in my 50's and had an accident did I remember this. My wife is in agreement and I wear diapers at night or when we go to the movies. I have come to embrace my diapers as another form of underwear. I'm good:claps:

dlbilli said:
Hi everyone - I found this community by accident and have enjoyed the posts. When I was 6 and in hospital for a few days I was diapered over my loud protests. My dad explained the need for the staff not getting up every 15 min to take a child out of their crib to the bathroom. He told me to accept it and enjoy the nurses changing me (I didn't understand his meaning until I was a teenager). I did at the end of my stay liked being diapered and using my diaper.

About a year later my mother was hospitalized for drinking - three months. No mom I started wetting the bed. Doctors etc., it was decided that would be put back into diapers at night. I protested but I enjoyed awaking in the morning "Warm, Wet and Secured". Soon I realized that the housekeeper my dad hired knew I was diapered at..da she did the laundry. She was also a family friend of my parents. Dad had to go out of town for work and Ruby stayed with me. I learned that two of her sons had this bed wetting problem for several years each and she calmed me and said it was no problem. She started diapering me earlier each night. On the third day she asked if I wanted to be diapered after school. I said yes and was diapered at 3 pm until the next morning. Dad was coming home on Monday and Ruby let me wear my diapers all weekend. When dad came home she told my dad that I accepted the offer of being diapered right after school until the morning. My dad said fine we will keep the schedule from now on. Soon after my mom returned I stopped having wet nights. I wasn't until I was in my 50's and had an accident did I remember this. My wife is in agreement and I wear diapers at night or when we go to the movies. I have come to embrace my diapers as another form of underwear. I'm good:claps:

Howdy & welcome to the site. That was a really interesting introduction. Have you ever thought about writing out your experience into a story format? That sounds like it'd be a good story to read.

Anywho. Welcome. Make yourself at home. We are a pretty diverse group of folk, as you might already know from browsing around.

welcome to the community dlbilli. Glad to hear your wife is supportive of your diapering needs. Sounds like you were introduced to this way of life in a very delightful way.

dlbilli said:

Very neat intro, dlbilli and welcome to adisc, I'm glad for you.😺😺😺😺😺

Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back