Any Littles with Autism out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddyspoilsme

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Both me and my Daddy have autism and I wanted to see if any of you guys have ever been diagnosed either! I'd love to make some Aspie/Little friends! :grouphug:

I'm on in that vague, "on the autistic spectrum" place also called "high functioning autism" but yes, there is bunches it seems. :smile1:

My DX is Asperger's.

I have HFA, or high functional Austim, oh and there are plenty of people here who have Austim.

Last edited:
Not a little, but I'm an Aspie

Im an aspie

Aspie here.

The closest I have is ADHD w/ a learning disability but I don't have Aspergers. However, I am a little :D

I honestly don't know I might have it but I've been misdiagnosed so many times It might just be on the high end spectrum

Not formally Dxed Autism Spectrum Disorder, but that's only because I didn't have one consistent set of parents throughout my developmental history. I had a druggie birthmom who died, then Granny tied, then my aunt, then Grandaddy, so I never stayed with 1 person long enough to put the symptoms together & get me Dxed. Everyone just thought I was weird. I already have cerebral palsy, so, when they saw anything not neurotypical, they assumed it was CP.

My adoptive mom considers herself unDxed Aspie, or HFA. She's in her mid 40s, and neither Aspie, nor HFA, were common Dxes back then, especially for females, & especially in Nowhere Alabama. So, it's because a known & understood thing with Mom, that she, my adoptive sis, (cerebral palsy, like me), and I, are all most likely spectrum, but none of us are formally Dxed.

daddyspoilsme said:
Both me and my Daddy have autism and I wanted to see if any of you guys have ever been diagnosed either! I'd love to make some Aspie/Little friends! :grouphug:

I have both Autism (Asperger's Syndrome) and Cerebral Palsy.

High-Functioning Autism for me - this is getting to be a pretty heavy boat!

Wow, cool! There's a whole bunch of aspies! I have A.S., too. Most of my AB and DL friends have some form of autism. I wouldn't think so, but I have been kinda wondering if there could be a link between the two, at least a causality.

Father of an Aspie!

zipperless said:
Father of an Aspie!

You've been entrusted with a very special task, you lucky duck!:D

I am yet another (as it seems) high functioning autistic little.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
You've been entrusted with a very special task, you lucky duck!:D

Never a dull moment! lol

I've got Aspergers as well as some generalized anxiety disorder that the doctors think has something to do with my Aspergers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back