Whats the most embarrassing thing you've ever had happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
For me it was when my package I ordered in the mail was opened I ordered cushies and my stepsister opened it up. How about the rest of you?

Geez, I don't think mine is even diaper related. Most embarrassed I've been is making stupid errors, like working on an important document and writing council instead of counsel or principle instead of principal. Stuff where other people are judging the quality of your work and you just derp up (no offense, Derpy). I've had a couple bad ones over the years, just completely doing a math problem wrong on a final, citing to the wrong case on a legal document I was writing. It's rare, but you do thousands of things and it happens. And I'm always embarrassed when it does.

As far as diapers go. I dunno, I guess when I told a couple of my friends. The very first person I told, which was over Skype, I was shaking like a leaf. It had been buried so long and to finally tell someone was just, wow, it was a powerful experience. I don't think it was embarrassing though. My friend was really sympathetic and understanding, and it just felt amazing to tell someone and have her be like "yeah but I still think the same about you as a person as I did 5 minutes ago."

Wow thats awesome only one person I told was ok with it the rest were weirded out lol guess I can't blame them. I guess the most embarrassing thing for me was the first time I asked this girl I liked in high school out and she was always with a big group of her friends so when I went to ask her out I was embarrassed its hard for a very shy person to do I was a freshman at the time she said yes which was good but all her friends smiling at me made me more nervous and embarrassed.

my mother decided to clean my room while i was out...she found my (admittedly very badly-hidden) stash of bambinos. ._.;; luckily she just shoved them in my closet and when i confronted her about it she was really chill about it. the whole "as long as nobody's hurt be as weird as you want" thing...i dodged a bullet there, damn.

AmaenboUsagi said:
my mother decided to clean my room while i was out...she found my (admittedly very badly-hidden) stash of bambinos. ._.;; luckily she just shoved them in my closet and when i confronted her about it she was really chill about it. the whole "as long as nobody's hurt be as weird as you want" thing...i dodged a bullet there, damn.

Haha when my mom found out she was not cool about it but I'm glad it worked out for you :)

Busted in diapers...

Aww shit, I have had so many damn...the most recent one that was embarrassing was when I got caught but the most huge embarrassing one was when I had a paper to turn in for my old high school and I accidentally turned in the pokemon battle play I wrote to a friend. My teacher got it and to my teacher...she was mad at me and made me read it to the class when I refused...it was either that or a turn in to the principal because well...let's just say it was a nighttime event when a boy pokemon and a girl pokemon really love eachothe- SEX WAS INVOLVED OK?!?! THERE, I SAID IT! (I never said the sex part but I did have to say what was going on or what was about to go on) ...I did and well :sweatdrop: everyone laughed but the teacher wasn't and she gave me a zero for that and for the upcoming test. My mom knows about that incident but I think she forgot it.

Snivy said:
Aww shit, I have had so many damn...the most recent one that was embarrassing was when I got caught but the most huge embarrassing one was when I had a paper to turn in for my old high school and I accidentally turned in the pokemon battle play I wrote to a friend. My teacher got it and to my teacher...she was mad at me and made me read it to the class when I refused...it was either that or a turn in to the principal because well...let's just say it was a nighttime event when a boy pokemon and a girl pokemon really love eachothe- SEX WAS INVOLVED OK?!?! THERE, I SAID IT! (I never said the sex part but I did have to say what was going on or what was about to go on) ...I did and well :sweatdrop: everyone laughed but the teacher wasn't and she gave me a zero for that and for the upcoming test. My mom knows about that incident but I think she forgot it.

Oh... my... god... Never heard anything like this on adisc before. Someone give this man a free diaper sample for his pain.

My most embarrassing experience was not diaper related but it would have been even worse if it was. I was an animal caretaker in research facility. I was taking care of the immune compromised new rat. Everything was done sterilely and we had to wear sterile surgical gowns to work with them. I was (have been since 15) overweigh and the scrubs that we had to wear did not fit and the administration was trying to force me out for my weight (back in the 80's before there was antidiscrimination stuff fro weight) so they would not by anything bigger then XL. SO I could get in to the scrub bottoms but they did not tie tight and comfortable so I was always having to pull them up. Anyway I just got gowned and all of the supplies into the animal area and am sterile ready to work. I start changing their cages and during the third cage I felt the pants start to slide. I could not grab them and stay sterile so I keep working. During the next cage they went down to my knees and by the time I got to the fifth cage they were all the way around my ankles and I had to shuffle step to get the next cage. I had 16 cages per cycle that I had to change before I could break the sterile field, and sure enough on about the tenth cage in walks the manager two people up from my boss. She started yelling at me and I just told her to get me scrubs that fit!

My mom walking in while I uh pleasured myself when I was 13 is definitely up there. I don't think I've ever quite got over it. :no:

I had my mom on Skype when I forgot myself and drank from my baby bottle, she was like "is that a baby bottle???" and I was like "eh, no it is a sport bottle"..hahha, yeah right!

Older member who know me also know that I have had some of the most major screw ups where diapers and baby things are concerned. So here's my worst.

A couple of years ago, I decided to order some very babyish plastic pants from Fetware, a blue and yes, pink, carousel designed plastic pants, and really, plastic panties considering this design. I filled out all the boxes, added credit card info and hit yes. What I didn't do was to look at the mailing address assuming it would appear as the billing address.

To this day I have no idea as to why a website company I never used before, fished for my daughter and son-in-law's address. They live at least 120 miles from us, but that's what happened. Several days later my wife got the strangest call from our adult daughter who has two small children, still in diapers at the time, that the strangest package arrived, a package that she naturally opened, and low and behold, there were two, and this was according to her, two of the largest plastic baby pants she had ever seen, and they were billed to me and my wife!

Well after my wife hemmed and hawed and said she couldn't imagine what this was, she hung up the phone and said to me, "Guess what YOUR daughter just received in the mail?" There was this sudden punch to my gut feeling as she gave me the gruesome details. So of course, I suggested a great story. We called her back and said that somehow, this strange company, Fetware, must have picked up both our addresses by some incredible error. We were going to see our daughter and son-in-law in a couple of weeks, so we told them to keep the package and give it to us and we would send it back to the company and make sure we got our money back from the credit card company. Magnanimously, we would take care of everything.

I'm not sure if my daughter every accepted this bullsh*t story, but it was the only story I had. I never used Fetware again.

when i was 16 living at home my mom cleaned my room including my wet diapers i hid in the trash in my closet she knew!! and at 26 before i got married the first time, i would pay my older sister to clean my house and she cleaned my bedroom as i told her not to do my bedroom i usually locked it My diaper and pacifier collection, my ponies bed set, Hello kitty window blinds, OH so got caught!!!!! But we are family and love each other no matter what!!!

keithandre1 said:
when i was 16 living at home my mom cleaned my room including my wet diapers i hid in the trash in my closet she knew!! and at 26 before i got married the first time, i would pay my older sister to clean my house and she cleaned my bedroom as i told her not to do my bedroom i usually locked it My diaper and pacifier collection, my ponies bed set, Hello kitty window blinds, OH so got caught!!!!! But we are family and love each other no matter what!!!

Yeah I never hid my love of ponies from my family lol but as for hello kitty nobody not even my best friend knows about that as for my abdl fetish I'm not sure how many people know but I've been caught a few times when my room was cleaned.

mine was the time I was at a gas station.
it listed on another treed,
What is the most ABbish / Baby thing you ever done ? *share here*
it was quite embarrassing I was glad to get out of there.

Mine was when I was 25 at a bachelor party in Vegas. It was a 3 night party and we were in a super-sized Suite (approx 10 rooms). I tend to wet at night when I drink (and sometimes when I don't!!!) Needless to say, I had used diapers the first two nights. Well night three rolls around and a group of the guys made there way into my room and we were goofing off. I had put that nights diaper under my mattress so I wouldn't have to search through my bag to find it later. Well the maid had decided to be friendly and place the diaper on top of the freshly made bed. So when we stumbled into my room, there was a diaper on my made bed. The five or six guys turned and started laughing. My heart was beating through my chest with embarrassment. I tried to remain calm as I asked which one of them put the diaper on my bed. They eventually (at least it seemed) bought into the fact that someone had played a prank on me and soon enough we headed down the the Suite bar and other topics. I will never forget that moment for as long as I live. Now 7 years later at least one of those guys knows I wear diapers but I don't think he remembers that night like I do.

bayareadl21 said:
Mine was when I was 25 at a bachelor party in Vegas. It was a 3 night party and we were in a super-sized Suite (approx 10 rooms). I tend to wet at night when I drink (and sometimes when I don't!!!) Needless to say, I had used diapers the first two nights. Well night three rolls around and a group of the guys made there way into my room and we were goofing off. I had put that nights diaper under my mattress so I wouldn't have to search through my bag to find it later. Well the maid had decided to be friendly and place the diaper on top of the freshly made bed. So when we stumbled into my room, there was a diaper on my made bed. The five or six guys turned and started laughing. My heart was beating through my chest with embarrassment. I tried to remain calm as I asked which one of them put the diaper on my bed. They eventually (at least it seemed) bought into the fact that someone had played a prank on me and soon enough we headed down the the Suite bar and other topics. I will never forget that moment for as long as I live. Now 7 years later at least one of those guys knows I wear diapers but I don't think he remembers that night like I do.

Oh my I would be humiliated.

bayareadl21 said:

That's pretty good presence of mind. Well-played. Very well-played indeed.

ArchieRoni said:
That's pretty good presence of mind. Well-played. Very well-played indeed.

Agreed I'm not a fast talker like that I would of been caught and admitted it XD

Dogboy: Was the issue with the browser cache? sometimes mine autofills out different names/address, so I've got to keep an eye on it.

anyway, We have a Pit Bull that my wife and I fostered, and this dog needed tons of vet appointments, our friend with the rescue, would help us by taking her to/from vets. It was most common that she would pick the dog up on the way to her job, and return it in the evening. So, one morning after she's picked up the dog, my wife left for the day, I put on a diaper, and was outside working on the car. I had soiled myself, and then to my horror, she drives up to return the dog at 11 am, and not 7 pm. I guess there was enough time for her to drive back. Sometimes I'm pretty sure people don't usually notice, this was not one of those times. She's never mentioned it, nor will she, but the small talk was very, very awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back