Status
Not open for further replies.

daddyspoilsme

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi there...:sweatdrop:
Me and my Daddy talk about everything, but there's one thing that's been on my mind that I can't seem to let out.
I've really REALLY been wanting to try Pull-Ups. I'd talk to him about this but he's told me he thinks adults who wear diapers are odd.

What should I do? I'd rather not have to hide it from him, but I'm also worried about what he'll think of me if I try to talk to him about it.

Thanks...and just FYI, I'm new here. So...hi! c: I'm excited to get to know you all :huglove:

daddyspoilsme said:
Hi there...:sweatdrop:
Me and my Daddy talk about everything, but there's one thing that's been on my mind that I can't seem to let out.
I've really REALLY been wanting to try Pull-Ups. I'd talk to him about this but he's told me he thinks adults who wear diapers are odd.

What should I do? I'd rather not have to hide it from him, but I'm also worried about what he'll think of me if I try to talk to him about it.

Thanks...and just FYI, I'm new here. So...hi! c: I'm excited to get to know you all :huglove:

Howdy & welcome to the site. Are you & your daddy into age play? There really isn't anything odd about pull-ups or diapers, especially if you're adding them to part of a character that is younger, or has accidents.

He might have some of the common misconceptions about ABDL's, that you might need to talk to him about. He might be worried about it all involving children. Let him know how you feel & how you think this could add to the experience for you. If he's not comfortable with changing, & that's his concern; just talk to him about wearing them, & he won't have to do that.

Communication is key. Let him know how you feel & why

Yes, we are into ageplay. I'm just really scared of talking to him about it. I don't want to weird him out.:no:

Talk to him. Show him this site & others. We aren't odd (well maybe some of us :p ). Basically, I'm a guy that enjoys wearing & sometimes using diapers (#1 only). There's a lot of others like me here & all over the world.

Find out what makes him uncomfortable about the pull-ups. Would he still think it was weird if you needed them for medical reasons?

Welcome! :) I don't see pull-ups as being creepy but then again, that's just me. Just be gentle and ask him what he thinks about them.

daddyspoilsme said:
Yes, we are into ageplay. I'm just really scared of talking to him about it. I don't want to weird him out.:no:

Talking about it doesn't mean you have to go through with it. In fact, that's the point of talking about it, to find out if it will work for you both.

What I would recommend is talking about how the pull-ups are basically thick underwear, so it's not quite a diaper. Which would bring up the point that Matthew mentioned, what is it about the diaper that makes him uncomfortable? The discussion forces us to articulate our own views which helps our own understanding as well as the other person's.

Honesty is the best way to figure this all out though. If you don't talk about it, then you're allowing yourself to suffer in silence by constantly wondering. Even if your 'daddy' doesn't agree, at least you'll know, and knowing the reasons why could significantly help you both to overcome the barrier. But talking is essential.

hi (i am new here to) first does he know your ab/dl or not? if he dont know i think its best to tell him its a good idea to let him know and if he is not willing to accept that then thats his loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back