Finding relaxation on a Sunday evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Since I missed Sleep in Diapers Friday, I decided to do penance with "Mess in Diapers Sunday." I know it's been a while since I've posted here, but lately I've been revisiting this part of my life, so I hope you'll welcome me back here.

:)

PowderKid said:
Since I missed Sleep in Diapers Friday, I decided to do penance with "Mess in Diapers Sunday." I know it's been a while since I've posted here, but lately I've been revisiting this part of my life, so I hope you'll welcome me back here.

Hi and welcome back. I didn't miss Sleep in Diapers Friday, but I usually take Saturday night off because I have to get up early for work, Sunday Morning. I don't have to do anything tomorrow morning so it's back into diapers for me tonight.

PowderKid said:

Don't feel bad. Most of us miss that event and we have reasons or that we are lazy (But who can be lazy putting a diaper on o.o)

Least you made an event! Good for you!

Will be wearing mine tonight! Freshly cleaned too, mmm..

boobybird89 said:
Will be wearing mine tonight! Freshly cleaned too, mmm..

Lucky! I can't wear till wednesday >=P

Aw man.. I did buy a new one but it hasn't arrived yet. Has Casper and Wendy on it, I bought it cuz I love a dark purple and the stars and the two characters on it sold it for me..

Snivy said:
Lucky! I can't wear till wednesday >=P

...so confused right now...I thought you couldn't anymore?

Awe, I'm sorry. I missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back