Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you keep your wet diapers from sagging?

Default How do you keep your wet diapers from sagging?

I've tried a lot of things like onesies and boxer briefs to keep a heavy/wet diaper from sagging but here is a really great trick, control top pantyhose. In the winter at night I normally wear pantyhose over my diapers to keep my legs warm but I soon realized that it was doing a great job of keeping my diaper from sagging when wet. I know a lot of guys might have a problem wearing pantyhose, especially in the summer or in shorts so the answer is to simply cut off the legs just below the "panty". I normally use Leggs Sheer Energy, size Q+ (I'm 5'10", 220 lbs.), and when my winter time pantyhose get runs or holes I simply cut the legs off and presto, the perfect diaper support. I suspect that many of the women here already know how well this works but I bet many of the guys don't. By the way guys, you're already wearing a diaper so just one more unusual undergarment really isn't that big of a deal.
    Last edited by Padded53; 09-Mar-2015 at 07:29.

I'm guessing this is for circumstances when you aren't able to make a change? Know they sag to keep the moisture off your skin, would probably be bad for your skin and give you a rash in any other circumstance.

Quote Originally Posted by boobybird89 View Post
    I'm guessing this is for circumstances when you aren't able to make a change? Know they sag to keep the moisture off your skin, would probably be bad for your skin and give you a rash in any other circumstance.
    Well yes and no. What the pantyhose does is allow me to use my diapers more fully. When they sag I tend to get leaks and have to change more frequently. The pantyhose keeps my diapers in place much better and especially makes the standing leak guards work much better. As for rashes I haven't had that problem at all, I find that the pantyhose actual breath pretty well. Also, the inner moisture barrier fabric of the diaper seems to do a good job of keeping moisture off my skin even with the added pressure of the pantyhose. It also may be that I don't usually wear the same diaper for more than 8 or 9 hours so maybe that's why I haven't had a rash. Anyway, thanks for your comment.

Seems like overkill to me, though I'm glad it works. I don't get any sagging if I wear under clothes like jeans or khakis. There isn't really space to sag. And if I'm at home in pajamas or just a diaper, I can change when it gets soaked.

Yep, if your clothes aren't secure enough by themselves to hold the diaper in place, you can always resort to a onesie or plastic pants. But if pantyhose or tights float your boat, have at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
    Or you can use suspenders!
    Wow, those are some suspenders, they would definitely hold a very, very heavy diaper!!

i'm with Booby on this.
    not that i don't like the sense of bulk, and i do have a selection of onsies, but i find that diapers perform better and are ultimately comfier when not compressed up into the crotch.

I'm a bit confused why someone would want to prevent the sag. The sag is adorable.

So my answer is simply that I don't. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
    I actually tried this once. They just rip through the diaper's material.