Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Does anyone know if they will make improvements to this diapers? Such as the tapes and holds more urine.

It's disturbing how much urine some of you want these diapers to hold. They already hold quite a bit as they are.

zackiepooh1992 said:
Does anyone know if they will make improvements to this diapers? Such as the tapes and holds more urine.

What are you expecting? Monster sized diapers or something? I'm pretty sure they hold enough.

My question is where can you buy snuggies? Been wanting to try them for awhile but don't know where to go?

Really? That was funny as hell.

I'd like to seem put together a little bit better. After I've worn them for 2-3 hours they fall apart and leave trails of white fluff.

I've been wearing suggies diapers lately and I have no problem with them. They are smaller than I expected them to be but other than that they are just fine.

The tapes work fine even though I prefer one tape. I am buying them because they are the perfect thickness for daily wearing. Not everyone wants to waddle around with a futon between your legs. Not practical for anything other then playing at home. I wear out all the time and Snuggies are the perfect compromise.

Lmao I see lots of people love to be smart asses

Lol thats how pampers were in the 70s
Funny arnt they supposing changed when wet.

foxkits said:

Lol man it's all good at the end of the day I love this site

Other than the price being a bit high (and I know it's the first run - prices will likely go down if sales continue) - I just wish they were thicker. I think the absorbency is fair and the look and feel is wonderful. It's the closest thing I've seen to a real babyish diaper...this is not to say Bambino and ABU (if you ever got them) aren't good. The more the merrier!

But yeah...I just wish they were thicker. I actually like needing a change and not wearing the same diaper for 8 hours - but if you're going to call them waddlers they should make you WADDLE!

abdilly said:
But yeah...I just wish they were thicker. I actually like needing a change and not wearing the same diaper for 8 hours - but if you're going to call them waddlers they should make you WADDLE!

See but that's just it. We already have plenty of thick ABDL diapers. I wish we could get ones that I could wear out and about under my pants and not have to worry about it. With Tena Maxis discontinued, I was hoping Snuggies could replace them in that manner, so I hope they don't get too thick.

My only two complaints about this diaper are rise and of course price. Ordering large diapers I expected them to rise quite a bit as I was somewhat low on the large sizing zone, so the modest rise surprised me quite a bit when I put it on. It was still plenty big and let me do what I normallly do in a diaper without issue. The price is still prohibitive for me, so hopefully that will be addressed soon enough.

I thought the plastic shell was going to be an issue given how thin it felt, but I actually came to rather like the outer shell material as it feels much better than anything else I wore.

It's interesting hearing people complain about the price. Well I guess I if your not the U.S. I can understand, but if you are I don't see the problem. They are a very practical but cute diaper and the shipping is only $10 that is a rather good price. Plus the more you order the better price you get.

To clarify, when I commented and said I'd like them to be thicker I mean that in an old school way - with pulp and not compressed. This compression and overuse of SAP makes for a stiff thickness. I'd really like something fluffy and thick...which isn't ideal as they get shipped in large containers from China so the more you can cram in the better.

- - - Updated - - -

MaxiPad89 said:
See but that's just it. We already have plenty of thick ABDL diapers. I wish we could get ones that I could wear out and about under my pants and not have to worry about it. With Tena Maxis discontinued, I was hoping Snuggies could replace them in that manner, so I hope they don't get too thick.

I hear what you are saying - but part of the whole ABDL focused diaper is to be over the top. Discretion is usually not a part of the discussion. Busy print, loud tape landing strip, and super thick.

Tena maxi's aren't discontinued...just cloth backed now. They are a great example of a diaper that STARTS thin - and I will miss the poly backed product.

I might recommend Seni Super Plus if you don't mind cloth backed. They are discrete and work well for wearing in public...they also hold a good amount.

MaxiPad89 said:
It's disturbing how much urine some of you want these diapers to hold. They already hold quite a bit as they are.

ROFL, some how I missed this thread till now. Saw this and laughed irl.

foxkits said:

Most parents try that with their first kid. By #2 they've already figured out that's not necessary and that changing everytime their baby (or esp toddler's) diaper is slightly wet makes a HUGE increase in the diaper bill (disposables)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back