snuggies diapers improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaxiPad89 said:
It's disturbing how much urine some of you want these diapers to hold. They already hold quite a bit as they are.

I usually only wear overnight because getting out of bed to pee interrupts my sleep, and I have a hard time falling back to sleep. Now I just roll onto my back, flood away, and roll back over, ZzzzZZZzZzzzZzzzz...

And with some diapers I can repeat a couple more times.

Or sometimes if I am out and about during the day, I need the extra capacity if I am in a spot where I don't know where single-occupancy restrooms are, so having that makes me feel safer wearing during the daytime.

Also, remember, not all of us are in this for pleasure, some people need to wear diapers all the time, wouldn't you want the best protection you can get?

As for the Snuggies, I was disappointed. I like the print and how it contours to the body, but the low rise, thin profile, and weak capacity make this not a good choice for me. If you're going to call something "The Waddler" I better be walking like John Wayne after he gets off a horse. They ought to call it "The Dripper" because every one I've tried has leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back