Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your favourite gadget/option on your car ?

Default Your favourite gadget/option on your car ?

What's your most favourite option on your car (not including gearbox) and what make of car it is ?
    I own a euro mk2 late 2007 Ford Focus 1.8tdci Ghia estate
    and my best option is the Heated front screen a must on frosty mornings
    It also has
    Cruise control , standard Air con , multi setting power steering

Kinda pissed that ford more or less prevents other companies from doing a similar heated front windshield. I would love that feature. Even if I scrape off all the ice during the winter, I _still_ have to wait like 5 to 10 minutes for the windshield to become warm enough for it not to fog up on really cold nights.

I have a 2007 Civic DXG (base trim). Only real option it came with is AC, which I almost never use. Favourite feature is heated seats, which I added myself.

Quote Originally Posted by BoundCoder View Post
    Kinda pissed that ford more or less prevents other companies from doing a similar heated front windshield. I would love that feature. Even if I scrape off all the ice during the winter, I _still_ have to wait like 5 to 10 minutes for the windshield to become warm enough for it not to fog up on really cold nights.

I have a 2007 Civic DXG (base trim). Only real option it came with is AC, which I almost never use. Favourite feature is heated seats, which I added myself.
    I think the patternt has run out on this now as GM opel/vauxhall have fitted one to the new Corsa

I have a Ram 1500 with RamBoxes that are tool boxes built into the bedsides. Very convent without ruining the clean lines of the truck. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425859418.792268.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	23549

I have a Honda Pilot and this winter my favorite feature has been the heated seats. Actually, the engine is quite descent. It had the ECO feature to save gas, but when I put the pedal to the metal, and gets out and goes. It seems to be well designed. The sound system is nice as well, sub-woofer and all.

My favorite feature is the backup camera. While people rely on them too much (or some, not everyone) it is very useful when I am trying to back up from the parking lot and risk hitting other vehicles that are parked as well. Some retail stores have parking spots too close to each other with only 1 room of going in or out and it's basically a 1 way.

Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    The fact that the top goes down.
    Not worth it in sunny England too much rain even in summer

mine's a Saxo VTR and there aren't really any options on it, beyond what's the norm for a basic car.
    the only thing different about mine is it's higher than standard ride-height at the front (the back end's not an issue, especially with it being torsion bars) and i could change that quicker some convertables can be put down/up.