• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

babywear

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Well I thought I would start here as it's been some time since I was here or posted anything. First thanks go to Moo for helping me get back on the site.
A little about me, I had accidents from an early age and my father thretend me with nappies. I was not put in them. Due to his work we moved around quite a bit so I never really got close friends. When I was around 10 or 11, I took more notice of the terry nappies and plastic pants seen drying on washing lines. Soon I experimented with towels in the bathroom and pillows when I went to bed. I got some nappies to try alas all the plastic pants burst at the leg holes as I tried to get them on.Thing really took off when I was introduced to large size overnight nappies and ex,ex, large pants from boots. Well thats a bit about me anyone want more?

babywear said:
Well I thought I would start here as it's been some time since I was here or posted anything. First thanks go to Moo for helping me get back on the site.
A little about me, I had accidents from an early age and my father thretend me with nappies. I was not put in them. Due to his work we moved around quite a bit so I never really got close friends. When I was around 10 or 11, I took more notice of the terry nappies and plastic pants seen drying on washing lines. Soon I experimented with towels in the bathroom and pillows when I went to bed. I got some nappies to try alas all the plastic pants burst at the leg holes as I tried to get them on.Thing really took off when I was introduced to large size overnight nappies and ex,ex, large pants from boots. Well thats a bit about me anyone want more?

hi babywear. welcome to adisc! :) what are some of your other interests? are you into music? sports? nerdy stuff?

Welcome babywear :) That's an interesting background! I love to read and play video games in my spare time.. what about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back