Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've always been an idea person. I've had ideas for cars, weapons, stories, movies, tv shows honestly you name it I've probably thought of something for it. People have told me I should sell my ideas, but I have no idea (The idea guy does have an idea that weird haha) how to go about doing it. Does anyone know how to go about doing this. I do believe I could make a living selling different ideas to people.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I've always been an idea person. I've had ideas for cars, weapons, stories, movies, tv shows honestly you name it I've probably thought of something for it. People have told me I should sell my ideas, but I have no idea (The idea guy does have an idea that weird haha) how to go about doing it. Does anyone know how to go about doing this. I do believe I could make a living selling different ideas to people.

Consulting is the name of that business. It's highly lucrative if people like what you have to say, but you usually have to do it for free for someone that has a successful project before anybody will pay you to do it.

Reasonable I may try talking to my boss's boss about some ideas. Him and my boss tend to like my way of. Thinking so I think I have a starting point.

Just Fair Warning in the Realm of Cars though be aware of the Potential profits VS. people whose profits such an idea will cut into i have had such an encounter in the past as a Teenager in auto shop, i rigged an electric Motor to run indefinately with out an outside fuel source the motor ran for a solid 2 1/2 years with out stopping made minor news as a possible green vehicle propulsion idea and no more than a week and a half later some guys in suits showed up at the school took the whole setup and every drawing and Blueprint as well as upgrade ideas and so forth from us stating that this invention was too dangerous to the Free market to be patented and released so in the intrests of the Companys in which they represented they came to obtain and destroy the prototype and all blueprints and material relating to said invention. Granted i have never been one for rules and have altered the design a hair bit and built it into my little brothers Power wheels jeep which has now been going for three years with out charging. its not infinate power per say but just generating more than you are using is the general idea.

The car area I haven't given much thought into lately. It's been random idea as of late, but they seem good overall. Sucks about your idea through. Seems like a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back