Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Japenese SchoolGirl Outfits?

Red face Japenese SchoolGirl Outfits?

Who else likes them? I recently bought one from the salavation army for around $3.00 including tax and I absolutely love it! I had been searching for about ten years (when I was 13) for one and I honestly never thought I would find one, espicially not at a thrift shop! It is missing a few things though, the Sailor Moon-esque red bow and that neck thing, whatever the hell that is (I'm not even sure if that's standard issue for a sailor suit styled uniform), so I have to somehow obtain the right bow for it and find the neck thing (which is harder than it looks considering that I have no clue what it's called or where to find it.). In other words, it's not complete yet, but I'm glad that I found the hard part first.

With you on this one! I'd love to try the look but never had the courage to date. Might try it for fancy dress post transition though!

Ebay is a good source for these costumes. I just looked...

You can actually get them via various cheap online cosplay shops and cheap on eBay, in a massive range of styles, for cheap. Like $20-$80 depending on style and quality.

They are not only just super cute but they are also just so adaptable in some ways. I just feel like there is lots of ways to wear one. I love them.

Oh, I've seen the Sailor Moon dresses on Ebay myself and I think they are simply adorable. I am on the verge of buying one that I like (and its relatively inexpensive), but ponder to myself if a big thigh gal is best for it or if I'd look better slimmed down a tad.

I love them and I would like to own one that is authentic. I have plans to buy at least one but I'm not in any position to do so yet. I have seen some that I do like on cosplay shops online that I will be looking at.

Yeah I love how those outfits look they are adorable I have been thinking of purchasing some too they are just too cute.

I love Japanese schoolgirl outfits. I would like to get one someday. I am not in a position to buy one right now though.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzBaby View Post
    I love Japanese schoolgirl outfits. I would like to get one someday. I am not in a position to buy one right now though.
    Someday Jazz someday XD

A school girl dress does sound quite fun. I'll probably buy one if I can get a place of my own someday.