Playing with Baby Toys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to shake my rattle very loud and obnoxiously in people's faces. It relaxes me. Hehe.

gigglemuffinz said:
I like to shake my rattle very loud and obnoxiously in people's faces. It relaxes me. Hehe.

I have many baby rattles/teethers.:eek:ldguy:

u got some awesome toys! :D I got a rattle and some teefers and a giraffe that plays music!

We have all sorts of toys in our house. Some of them belonged to our kids, and some we got for the grand kids. I used to play for hours with our kids when they were little, playing with them and their toys. I would make up entire stories using their toys. I've done the same with the grand kids. Two Christmases ago my wife got me a bunch of the Little Green Army Men, and I sometimes get them out.

I have the usual baby toys I love to play with to :paci:

Besides baby rattles/teethers, I also truly love to play with MEGA BLOKS too.:paci:
0304151839.jpg

I have a nice selection of baby and toddler toys. Bath toys are also fun to have. Who remembers playing in the tub with lots of bubbles, toy boats, and plastic squeeze fish?

Snuggledangel said:
I have a nice selection of baby and toddler toys. Bath toys are also fun to have. Who remembers playing in the tub with lots of bubbles, toy boats, and plastic squeeze fish?

Me :) just last night....well minus the squeezy fish haha... but it did have a lot of bubbles.

I take a bubble bath every Friday and Saturday night :) with my rubber ducky n stuffs..

My wife is a pack rat. She doesn't throw anything away from our daughter's growing up. Because of that I have a lot of toys to choose from, with a large age range. I partake whenever my schedule allows.

boobybird89 said:
I take a bubble bath every Friday and Saturday night :) with my rubber ducky n stuffs..

I hope you're bathing more often than that. Otherwise I wouldn't want to be downwind of you by Thursday. ;) :)

I shower the other five days lol :)

Snuggledangel said:

Unfortunately, the only time I remember taking a bath (and I am sure I took a lot) was when I had either the chicken pox or measles and mom put some oatmeal (or oatmeal like substance) in the bath water. I remember that but not the actual bath.

Yeah having toys are great I have tons of mlp and pokemon plushies, mlp and pokemon action figures with a few legend of zelda ones since I'm a nerd like that lol XD and my rattle and baby keys.

I like playing with lego I also have a wooden train set which I somtimes play with at the same time so the lego men can be around the track and pretend to be on the train, in the bath just rubber duckies

These are the baby toys I usually play with (when my folks aren't around):

1394306642.ian16545_dscn0058.jpg

• my white teddy bear—whom I handed down one of my old diaper covers to
• my Molly (The Big Comfy Couch) plush—same as above
• my alphabet blocks
• my Koosh light-up ball
• my Fisher-Price Rock-A-Stack
and
• my old Noah's Ark baby blanket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back