Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need advice

Default I need advice

Hey all,
    Ive got an adult baby girl, who is three and half years old. I was wondering if i could get some advice with what i could buy her? Etc. Thank you all

What's the occasion? In general, toys and dresses won't lead you wrong. What's her favorite cartoon?

The occasion is bedtime. Ive told her i want her to lay down on my chest while listening to my heart beat, while shes doing that shes sucking on her dummy, also she wants a cute nighty. I have to ask her what her favorite cartoon is. I know shes loves the color pink.

Well, on the color pink, you could get this, I just got one, its on its way in the mail. I don't know what it is with the color pink, but some reason I really like it on a diaper, and i'm not even a sissy.

http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com/catalog.php?item=323

- - - Updated - - -

Or this if she likes bunnies, this one is fun. http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com/catalog.php?item=304

Yeah, I forgot to add she loves pink, and bunnies so much. I was thinking about getting her a new dummy and a different diaper she usually wears.....

I know this usually doesn't happen but do you think we can email each other? I just find it a bit easier....

Quote Originally Posted by allybearloves View Post
    The occasion is bedtime. Ive told her i want her to lay down on my chest while listening to my heart beat, while shes doing that shes sucking on her dummy, also she wants a cute nighty. I have to ask her what her favorite cartoon is. I know shes loves the color pink.
    Pink nighty is probably the easiest then. Something flannel so she's nice and warm. Also for bedtime, PLUSHIES! ALL THE PLUSHIES! (sorry, I get excited for plushies.)

You could also get a couple new storybooks to read to her when you're together.

Archie, would I be allowed to email you?
    I'm thinking about getting her a bunny and a new dummy with a bunny or something to say I love mummy on it. She had a dummy on it saying "I love mummy" but she bit right through it naughty girl

Quote Originally Posted by allybearloves View Post
    Archie, would I be allowed to email you?
    I'm thinking about getting her a bunny and a new dummy with a bunny or something to say I love mummy on it. She had a dummy on it saying "I love mummy" but she bit right through it naughty girl
    I don't actually check the email associated with this account except once in a blue moon. If you want to chat privately, PM (private message) me on the forums and I'll get back to you within a day or so, probably less.

you are also welcome to pm me. It notifies me by email when you do, so i'll know anyway. I'm going to be right now though, so I can't really respond.