Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
Does anyone else think that there should adult sized pacifier guards because all the current ones are so little

You can get them at www.pacifiersrus.com. Their Disney 27 line has larger guards than the rest of their paci line which have standard baby sized guards. The 27B has an even larger guard. Among my paci's I have 2 of the 27b, one each of a silicone NUK 5 nipple and a silicon NUK 7 nipple.

They also have, or did have, a line of two plain guard paci's, with even larger guards than the D27 line. I don't remember the line name though.

I find the baby pants classic one is almost the right size (Silicon), only one I can go to bed with and keep it till morning, no more waking up to a missing paci as you franticly search for it again hoping it hasn't dropped behind the bed into the scary monsters hands.

blondiewoof said:
silicon NUK 7 nipple.

Is this the same as the nuk therapeutic trainer? photo

I got mine from baby pants http://www.baby-pants.com/pacifiers.php. the teat is too big in my opinion and it is a little awkward to suck on, but the plastic guard is proportional to an adult sized head so it looks appropriate when I see myself in the mirror using it.

see the thing is when i mean bigger i dont mean to the side i mean like bigger as in the top of the guard, from the top of the mouth to the nose is basically what id like ya know what i mean

bleeblow101 said:
see the thing is when i mean bigger i dont mean to the side i mean like bigger as in the top of the guard, from the top of the mouth to the nose is basically what id like ya know what i mean

Yeah, I understand. As a frequent paci user, I'd like to try something with a larger guard. But I'm also very particular about my guards. I really like the nuk style. I'd really like to see a larger nuk guard. It'd be really cool

I also wouldn't mind a bigger guard on top of the already large Medic-Pro L. According to a friend the silicone baby-pants pacifier does have a larger guard. Another thing...I like silicon in my computer, but silicone for pacifiers...

Cuddlz Shop appears to have very large pacifiers, larger than Nuk or anything else I've seen. But I have yet to confirm this. Does anybody know for sure?

Theres a little note at the bottom of PacifiersRus' page on teat styles that states theyre currently developing a new sheild. From what I gather from the email they sent me theyre looking at 2016, and a properly Nuk styled, boilable adult shield the same size, or bigger than, the Babypants. Im definitely excited to see what they come up with. :)

I have ordered two different paci's from pacifiers-r-us and I've never had a problem with the guard being too small. Maybe you got the wrong brand and that messed things up?

I got this combo: https://pacifiersrus.com/paci/shop/k2g%E2%84%A2-flowers-mulisha-top-with-matching-velcro-clip-91a-copy/ in a NUK 7 Latex and it's my go-to paci. The fit is just a tiny bit too large for my mouth, but when I have it attached to the clip, I always wake up with it resting in my mouth no problem (though my jaw always hurts when I wake up. Guess I teethe in my sleep.)

My first paci looks almost identical to this guard: https://pacifiersrus.com/paci/shop/small-wonder%E2%84%A2-blue-guardi-love-daddy-650f-copy/ but, it's blue and has a spaceship on it. With this one, I could see how someone might want something a bit bigger for a guard, but I thought it worked out just fine. I still really like this paci, but I don't have a clip for it (meaning it gets lost when I sleep) and it's a NUK 5 (latex) so it's not quite big enough to sit in my mouth comfortably. It's more of a chew toy for me, really.

Browsing pacifiersrus, wishing these were more affordable so I could experiment and see what I like. I know you get what you pay for, but, Jesus, that's 50 dollars for a pacifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back