Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LOL...stupid mom online doesn't know....

Default LOL...stupid mom online doesn't know....

YouTube - Gerber Cloth Diapers - Is It A Joke?

apparently she thinks cloth diapers are a joke........USE PLASTIC PANTS RETARD!!!

...Some people should not be allowed to have kids, because they're too stupid to raise em right...

man man

AMEN! If I (age 13) can figure that out i garentee that she could.

rofl wow shes a lil slow XD

Okay, ya'll. Come on.

Clearly she's never used a cloth diaper before, so how could she know?

I didn't know. It took me about ten minutes to figure out what she'd done wrong, and even then it was a new fact for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TB29 View Post
    ...Some people should not be allowed to have kids, because they're too stupid to raise em right...
    I second that. I wonder if she was dropped on her head as a baby.

now i'm tired and hungry and it's 3:09am

ALL cloth diapers have to have plastic pants ALL the time? I never knew that to be honest, but yeah she was a liiiiiiiiiiittle slow. A little. Slow.

Wow, that lady needs to use some common sense. I mean just look at a disposable there's a water proof cover and an absorbent core, why would a cloth diaper be any different?

In this world of quick and disposable products, you can't really blame her for not knowing. Now, if there was a clear indication that plastic pants are needed with cloth diapers, on the cloth diaper package, then I would have to agree that some sense is needed. Otherwise, it's a bit much to jump all over her for not knowing. For us, it's pretty obvious, since, you know...We're into these things.