Any other boys enjoy wearing girl daipers? Or vice versa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dashanta - - - Updated - - - They also did the monsters inc pull ups for both genders..and it works for both genders!! .[/QUOTE said:
Do tell more. Are they still available? if so, how?

tall2826 said:
When I am ever considering getting any kinds of diapers I always get diapers that are considered as girl diapers or ones that are pink. They colors are appealing and the designs are really cute and they are just way better than the diapers that are considered girl diapers.

I recommend DC Amors then you would love those I'm sure they are SOOOOOOO CUTE!

I only wear plain or boyish ones. Not a sissy. So I don't really care for any sissy diapers

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I should explain further. When I say boyish, I'm referring to things like boy Goodnites. Not really a fan of the girl version. I'm not poking fun at others that choose to wear the girl Goodnites or the sissy brand diapers. It's just not for me.

Airon said:
Do tell more. Are they still available? if so, how?
they did sully designs last year for both boys and girls I think they are still available...however I haven't seen then recently

I found "Always Panty Diapers" a better fit for me than Depends pull up diapers. I also put an Always XL Maximum pad in my diaper. This great for the day at home...I can change when I get too wet. I usually have pink or lavender plastic panties over any and all diapers. At night it is Bambino diapers...they last 6 or more hours before I need to change. I have embraced diapers as my regular underpants. I rarely poop, but when I do I cut back on meat, eat more fruit, especially bananas for a day or two. I cover my butt in Diaprene then my diaper and plastic pants. I prefer pooping when I am asleep, which happened only once - most of the time it is while I am eating breakfast - which is OK also. I do this when my wife is visiting our daughter for a few nights. I would love for her to take control and make me wear and use 24/7 and the toilet off limits...period.:thumbsup:

what's the difference?

OK, besides all the girls designs vs. boy designs, I interpret the OP's question as to "are there differences" between genders. I'm only going to address the Depend versions of higher quality pull-ups, RealFits & Silhouettes. I've tried the Silhouettes, and they seemed lackluster, TO ME. My wife had bought them for herself, and I was just trying them on for comparison purposes. In my opinion, the RealFits hold more, fit more snug, and seem to have absorbent materials throughout the diaper, whereas the Silhouettes seemed to concentrate only on the bottom, where more female pee would gather. My trial wasn't scientific, but it made me want to have my wife try my RealFits, to see if she could tell the difference, which I'm not sure she ever did.

As for the color difference, the Silhouettes were pastel pink & blue, while the RealFits are powder blue & gray. Nothing very babyish about either, but a magic marker, and/or some appropriate stickers could make either a bit more childlike, if someone was so inclined. I'm not.

PS - I should have specified that there are other Depend pull-ups out there (refastenables, etc), but the Silhouettes & RealFits usually are only sold in a box, though I did just recently find them in a 20-pack (softpack), but there was no price break for buying 20, so I just bought my typical box...

Last edited:
I like the girly diapers better because I first got hooked on diapers from girl pull-ups and I hate the boy ones.The only ones I would have liked were the shark goodnites but those were medium and the dinosaur goodnites but those were small and never in the states!

Nope does not bother me at all if the diaper is pink for girls. I will still wear it. I wish they made a light baby blue for boys. That would be nice.

I personally prefer completly plain white disposables with a smooth soft plastic shell. I can tolerate decorations if they don't otherwise interfere with too much of the above. I've bought a bag of DC Amore diapers and they don't especially bother me, but I realize there'd be an additional level of issue if I were exposed with them as opposed to just a diaper.

bambinod said:
I personally prefer completely plain white disposables with a smooth soft plastic shell. I can tolerate decorations if they don't otherwise interfere with too much of the above.

Ditto that.

i always buy the girl goodnites when i buy goodnites. they are super cute

Airon:

Where do you get your pink diapers from ? Pink is my favorite color, and I'd love to know where I can get these. Now, to answer your question, I thought
all adult diapers were gender neutral ? I know baby diapers are labeled boys and girls, boys get blue, ( Which is really stupid ) and girls get pink,
( because some fool thought that baby girls don't cry as often as baby boys do, therefore they should get a calming color). NEWSFLASH!!!! baby boys cry just as much as baby girls do. I used to be a daycare assistant, and this subject really infuriated me. I am now trans-gender-ed, ( still transitioning )
and would absolutely love to wear pink diapers.

Jaymegurl

I tend to buy girl diaper,for they are more adorable. :D

Whenever I buy goodnites, I always go for the girl ones. Not only are they incredibly adorable, but I can roll my eyes at the cashier and make some offhand comment about hating running errands.

Regardless of what brand of pullup I purchase, it is always the style for ladies/girls. The look better, feel better, hug my bottom better, and of course a nice soft thick pad fits better as well. And without a doubt in my way of life, they are much more feminine and sexy feeling which suits my femboi stature to a "Tee":thumbsup:

My diapers are not gender-specific, though they are color-coded according to size. I wear the large Wings Choice ones, and they are blue. I really like that color a whole lot.

❤ I ONLY buy girls diapers they are way cuter thant the boys one's ❤

- - - Updated - - -

PearlPinkFloydJam said:
When I make my choices for which diapers to wear, I tend to buy the girls version instead of the boys. I don't care for gender-specific marketing either and would rather the designs be shared between both groups. It's a shame that both groups miss out simply because one is pink and the other is blue. Nothing wrong with a boy liking Disney Princesses or a girl liking Cars. It's all about preference and what you enjoy wearing the most. It isn't the business of anyone else to judge or care.

I don't know of any neutral print diapers as far as training pants are concerned.

I love the gender marketing it gives clear lines and makes it easy to define what gender people most prefer. I ❤Love❤ Disney Princesses t does not make me a girl or a boy. By mixing the two people loses sense of gender. This Back/White OR Pink & Blue view cant force gender onto people but gives people a easy and clear way to see how they might identify.

Its either Girl or Baby prints. For Goodnights Girls are the easy choice, and what I am wearing today. Just not a lot of Sissy diaper choices in ABDL so I go baby. ABU Sissy is ok, but not being made at the moment. The soft snuggies colors have attracted me. Will be curious to see the new Armor, but major bulk may make the new version impracticable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back