Any other boys enjoy wearing girl daipers? Or vice versa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never done it. But personally I think they're the same. Unless you want to call a molicare super plus a girl's diaper, it is pinkish purple.

I like to wear girls diapers even though I'm not that much into pther girly stuff. I only wear gender neurtral or girl diapers. I don't like diapers with desings for boys at all. Girls drynites are one of my favourite diapers

I like boys' goodnites for their patterns, but the girls' are better absorbency-wise simply because of where the padding is localized. It's a struggle deciding which to get hahahaha! I wish they made the girls' goodnite with the boy designs.

All of the diapers I wear a girls'. [emoji14] Girls DryNites, Girls Underjams, and Cuddlz, though Cuddlz are pretty neutral.

I prefer the 'cuter' designs, make me feel more little ^^

This is sort of random/semi-related but...did you guys know that New Zealand (and maybes Australia?) Huggies seem to all be gender specific?

I'm not 100% sure, but it even looks like they're gender specific in a meaningful way too, or in specialized padding areas, instead of just different prints.

http://m.huggies.com.au/nappies/huggies-nappies/nappy-range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back