Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being Little Outdoors

Default Being Little Outdoors

What do you do as a Little outdoors, and what would you most like to do, if being ABDL in public was considered normal?

I love the idea of toddling around on a little nature walk, wrapped up warm with my fleece onesie and coat on, and collecting a list of things written for me by a Big.

I also love the idea of being little at the beach - though I generally feel that way at the beach, as it's one of the few places where adults can splash about, build sandcastles and take a midday nap without it being seen as strange! The one thing I can't do at the beach is play with my Baby Stella doll and her beach accessories, which makes me sad, as we would have lots of fun.

I also love the idea of having a garden picnic in my AB clothes, though unfortunately where I live right now is next to a Swimming baths, so it's not a private enough location for doing so...

How about fellow ADISCers? What would you like to do as a Little in the outdoors? What would you wear? And would you want to roam free by yourself, or have a carer keeping a close eye on you?

Well teddy is a must have...he'd come everywhere of course. Just the freedom to be completely uninhibited I think would be amazing. Attire would be simple toddler wear, but the opportunity to roam with an uncovered diaper sounds like fun. I think I would like a carer with me...not hovering, but there watching and available if I needed to share some great discovery or needed reassurance. Yeah sounds like fun. Could also be nice to randomly interact with another little.

Gosh, I never even thought about it before. But I would most likely love going to the park and wearing a really cute dress. Maybe a baby doll dress or some kinna dress that could get a little dirty and still look childish that wasn't Lolita fashion. I would also LOVE going to the zoo or going to Disney World and interacting with the Disney Character actors like a little kid would if I wasn't super duper shy about it. As for what I would wear, I'd totally wear Lolita fashion or some cute kiddy clothes if they fit me. I'd also probably have a picnic with ALL my stuffies and a doll whenever I get her. She's SOOO expensive. T^T And I would sing ALL the Disney songs I know out loud and hope someone else would join me. XD I think that's about it. Hehe Oh yeah, I would probably like a carer with me too in case someone I don't know comes around and I wanna hide behind them cause I'm super shy around people. Shy and cautious.

I like the idea of going to the park and playing on the playground!! Having someone push me on the swings and whatnot. Probably while I had a cute outfit and a diaper on with a paci clipped onto the front.
    A picnic sounds really nice too! Or a trip to the zoo and I get to be pushed around in a stroller with a stuffie. I don't think i'd wander off, i'd be rather shy and stick close.

I would love to go to playgrounds, swinging, playing, making my plushie fly in the air, just being my natural self. Luckily I live just by the sea in a really small town. There is some backsides to small towns but a good thing is that there's a lot of outdoor places where you can be all alone.

well I do go to the beach and then walk along the walkway. I just have a tea shirt diaper and shorts on. so yah if look hard you can see the bulge of my diaper. this year I'm thinking of getting a swim diaper so I can go for a swim when I go for a walk, and maybe try one when I go water skiing.

Last Summer I was "Little" at Hampton Beach, Hampton, NH. I had my TONKA Construction Vehicles with me and I played with them in the sand surrounded by lots of people.

In the summer, I go out biking on our bike trail wearing a cloth diaper under my baggy bike shorts. They're black, so no one knows if I'm happily wet.

I would like to go to the playground. I really liked to swing when I was younger (I still do but I don't get the chance). And the beach - building sand castles and digging holes.

Quote Originally Posted by mewte View Post
    I like the idea of going to the park and playing on the playground!! Having someone push me on the swings and whatnot. Probably while I had a cute outfit and a diaper on with a paci clipped onto the front.
    A picnic sounds really nice too! Or a trip to the zoo and I get to be pushed around in a stroller with a stuffie. I don't think i'd wander off, i'd be rather shy and stick close.
    Zoo is a great shout! I like the idea of a Big alongside me to tell me about all the exciting "aminals" (), what their names are, and what they do. I think that would be very cute. Especially if I took my teddy panda and there was a real panda for him to see!

As for the playground, I think I'd like the slide and maybe the swings, but I'm too little to want to go fast on them - so it would have to be nice and gentle!