Status
Not open for further replies.

zaperbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I was just wondering if anybody would be interested in this adult baby diaper this is a example of what it would look like.

I photo shopped it onto a white diaper.

I know somebody at a company that could have these made I won't say which one.

This is a vary early sample I came up with and is not real its photo shopped.

None of this would probably happen for a while yet as we are just in the start of the design.

I think it looks super cute and I would buy them.

but what do you think.

Attachments

• diaper sample photo shop clear tape close up.jpg
    diaper sample photo shop clear tape close up.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 143
  • diaper sample photo shop clear tape.jpg
    diaper sample photo shop clear tape.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Price it at $1 each and make it like an M4 and I will use them exclusively every day and night. Does it come in pink?

Fascinating said:
Price it at $1 each and make it like an M4 and I will use them exclusively every day and night. Does it come in pink?

we would lose a lot of money at $1 each M4 cost around $1.70 each if you buy them by the case if these where made they would be better then the M4

also here's what it would look like in pink and yellow

Attachments

• diaper sample photo shop clear tape pink.jpg
    diaper sample photo shop clear tape pink.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 131
  • diaper sample photo shop clear tape yellow.jpg
    diaper sample photo shop clear tape yellow.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Yep I like it a lot. I like it at 30 oz plus capacity but probably can't afford $1.70

I can get ATN under $1 and decorate myself, but might want to try other options but not every day. I will just pretend I am wearing that design when I am in an ATN.

cute, a little "loud" so to speak but a lot of people like that

I would buy/use them depending on the price and performance of course

Cute. I'd think about getting some to try depending on price & performance as well.

There is way too much going on in that diaper's design. Looking at it gave me a headache. If the print wasn't so "loud", so to speak, I'd be all for it.

I adore the taping panel, but would prefer it on an all white diaper.

MaxiPad89 said:
There is way too much going on in that diaper's design. Looking at it gave me a headache. If the print wasn't so "loud", so to speak, I'd be all for it.

My first reaction was that I liked the design. I took a closer look after reading the post by MaxiPad89 and I can see his point.

For me the major part is the tape. Since it has a clear background, the printed items on the diaper show through and interfere with the tape design.

Maybe use a tape with a non-transparent background or do not print the diaper design where the tape is going.

Yes, clear up the double design there.

You have to remember its photo shopped I think I over did the colors.

here's another idea i had I spread out the design and muted colors a bit more so there not so intense.

if anyone is a artist and can make up design for tape panel
aprox 4000x1000 pixels that would help.

also any ideas on what baby items I could use for the pattern

Ill have to try something else for the tape panel
kind of not liking what I have there now.

- - - Updated - - -

SuperTed said:
I adore the taping panel, but would prefer it on an all white diaper.

here's what it would look like with a all white diaper just tape panel pattern on it.

kind of looks little boring

Attachments

• diaper sample photo shop clear tape 2.jpg
    diaper sample photo shop clear tape 2.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 69
  • diaper sample photo shop clear tape 3.jpg
    diaper sample photo shop clear tape 3.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 73
I like the design but a $1.70 for each one is bit high for a normal looking diaper with a baby print on it. I Also know your trying to start a business but that would be for like 20 pack over $30 for it and not including shipping cost.

I think people are being completely unreasonable about cost. $1.70 per diaper is not at all unreasonable. You can't compare a custom product like this to a cheap generic store brand that is mass manufactured.

Oh and I like the updated pic of the diaper with tape design only. That's what I'd be most keen to buy.

SuperTed said:
Oh and I like the updated pic of the diaper with tape design only. That's what I'd be most keen to buy.

Yes, it is much better.

I like the all over prints, but really the pink is much nicer!

SuperTed said:
I think people are being completely unreasonable about cost. $1.70 per diaper is not at all unreasonable. You can't compare a custom product like this to a cheap generic store brand that is mass manufactured.

This. Some of you need to remember that these are not mass produced, they are fetish products. There's that whole supply and demand thing that drives every business. When there is more demand, price can go down, but as these apply strictly to a niche market, demand keeps the price up. If you're paying under $2/diaper, you're doing really well.

I hate the amount of money I shell out on diapers but at the end of the day, I enjoy them so I do what I have to. As long as I'm not paying above $2 a diaper, I'll make it work.

The tape landing zone is clashing with the diaper pattern. Leave it the same all over and a clear landing zone and it may look cleaner. Make it nice, but keep it simple and if you want to change things up it will make it easier to do so later. Like having a different colored print or special print for holidays. Keeping the cost for an ABDL diaper between $1.30 to $1.70 is not really over the top for a good ABDL special diaper as long as the buyer is not killed on shipping cost. Keep thinking you will find the right design.

SoakedinTexas said:
The tape landing zone is clashing with the diaper pattern. Leave it the same all over and a clear landing zone and it may look cleaner. Make it nice, but keep it simple and if you want to change things up it will make it easier to do so later. Like having a different colored print or special print for holidays. Keeping the cost for an ABDL diaper between $1.30 to $1.70 is not really over the top for a good ABDL special diaper as long as the buyer is not killed on shipping cost. Keep thinking you will find the right design.

here's a sample of the diaper with no print on the tape landing zone
not bad looking but kind of boring
diaper sample photo shop clear tape no print.jpg

would be nice to print more colors all over the diaper but the colors are vary limited and cost a lot to print all over the diaper

I like the all white diaper with print on the tape landing zone best so far its cute and simple.
diaper sample photo shop clear tape 3.jpg

here's another idea less intense / loud and cleaner looking

let me know what you think

thanks

Attachments

• diaper sample photo shop stars.jpg
    diaper sample photo shop stars.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back