Thread: Hey, what to say

Default Hey, what to say

Hey, im not really sure what to say here. Basically got interested when I was younger. Didn't really do much till last year or so when I got my drivers license. When I then went out and bought diapers.

Then flash froward till like April of last year, when I got a pair of footed pajamas.

I don't really have much else to say but who knows. If there are questions, I might be able to help

ya, i guess it was about time. I took my time until everything was locked down.... but thanks for the welcome.

Thanks for welcoming yourself! And footed pajamas, awesome! So welcome, hope you stick around!

me too, but is there something on the forums where each time i get a response to this thread, i get locked out of the forums? But when I reply I get access back or is that just something else being weird

click on Adult & Teen Baby, Diaper Lover & Incontinence Support Community top left, (it might appear as then scroll all the way down, and post your question (explaining in more detail) in Administrative Stuff or Requests forum. (Make a new thread for yourself.) You'll get a reply pretty quickly.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 24-Feb-2008 at 21:02.

somebody else did and Moo said its a setting issue.

thanks for the suggestion though.

Hmmm, I never ever heard of that problem, I guess it is a security thing placed upon all of the new members.....

Oh, and welcome! ^_^

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Wow you used the reqeusts forum already as a newbie! Some memebers still are not too much aware of it. Haha.