Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Off/on again. This site feels like a complicated relationship XD

Default Off/on again. This site feels like a complicated relationship XD

I miss the people on this site more than anything so I thought I'd come back. Granted I'm not as small as I used to be but I can be little sometimes. -shrugs- for the most part I'm not as into this as I used to be and I've learned thats OK. But I'm hopeful I'll come back on more for the good people that still reside here.

Welcome back! It is a highly addictive site. I quit wearing over a year ago and I'm still here! lol

Welcome back! You know that we embrace everyone here!

Not as small as you used to be - Does that mean you indulge less often or the age you prefer to play has increased?

In my case, I indulge fairly rarely these days but I stay on the site because I love the people and the conversations.

DLE

Both. I no longer regress everyday (2-3 times a month maybe) and the age has increased from toddlerhood to 8-12ish.

<3

You have to find what is right for you. In my case all of this allowed me to understand that I am actually transgender. So, despite indulging fairly regularly last year, I am now more concentrating on my transition. Now, I'll probably partake at some point in the future but not now.

I stick around due to the great people here.

DLE

Nothing wrong with that. The urge comes and goes with everyone. If you find this place entertaining generally, without the baby part, that's a compliment to all of us.

Welcome back! This place is sure addicting alright, I got here around the 1st of March and I'm meeting all sorts of people!

Welcome back StrawberryRaven! It's good seeing you again. :)

I guess sometimes it's kind of hard to remember why we joined exactly, besides that our personality changes too over time. Furthermore sometimes we may start to ask ourselves what exactly we're doing.
    Someone, who I never expected it to be somehow, recently reminded me about this, in the end it's about having fun. Which... I didn't really have in a while. So remember this perhaps too, otherwise it may all too easily feel like a nuisance.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryRaven View Post
    Both. I no longer regress everyday (2-3 times a month maybe) and the age has increased from toddlerhood to 8-12ish.

<3
    More bigger kids, yay! <3

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome back! It is a highly addictive site. I quit wearing over a year ago and I'm still here! lol
    It is isn't it. 😺😺😺😺😺😺😺