where can i buy onesies??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dljonah20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'm looking for any good websites for finding cute onesies, especially if any of them have hoodies with kitty ears on them, omg especially if anybody knows any places around Florida, vero beach specifically, like local shops, i would appreciate the search :)

This time of the year where your at. It's very unlikely you would find anything at a brick and mortar store. Your best bet is to look online for kitty onesies, or even kitty Kigurumi on Google

omg thank you soooo much, i can't wait to find something cute for me and my squad

I just hit up Ebay and decide what I want out of my onesie!

Google is your friend. Try searching adult footed pajamas. I also suggest the Jumpin Jammerz website, which has a pretty good variety of designs.

Do you want a onesie? Or a "one piece"/footed sleeper/sleeper? Because their is a large difference. Onesies, which I learned are a trademark by Gerber are the t-shirts with the snap crotches. While a one piece or sleeper is the one piece jammy type thing with a zipper and sometimes feet. It always bothers me greatly when people call sleepers Onesies. There is a very huge and clear difference, and is it kinda annoying and stupid people now think one is the other.

But check out all in one (they call them onesies too, grr, damn you UK, get it right) company. They are pretty expensive, over $100 or more for a onesie, but it's custom made and you can decide everything about it, from zipper style, to pockets, to patterns, and even hoods with ears and tails.

umm, I love the the-all-in-one-company <3

Funzee has one kitten onesie, called "mitternachtskatze funzoo".

About local store: Is there a shop similar to Primark? I was in a german primark store two weeks ago and they had a lot of animal onesies (dog, cat, lady bug, bee, ...). google says, the next primark is at fort lauderdale, but I have no idea, if they have the identical range of goods.

Am I allowed to list websites? Because I actually have a butt load I know of!

thank you for all the suggestions, i couldn't choose which i wanted more, so i ordered a snap crotch onesie and zip up footed sleeper with kitty ears, both are perfect, thanks again :)

Coney said:
Am I allowed to list websites? Because I actually have a butt load I know of![/QUOT

- - - Updated - - -

Google the word Preventawear

Ebay is a great place to find onesies and other AB and Littles clothing.

I got a baby Looney Tunes one off of Ebay years ago.. but it definitely needs a replacement..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back