• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there from a Furry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pajamafan5

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi I will be going by the name Pajamafan5 here.

That is not my normal online name that I use. The reason being is that I am scared of using it here and it being linked to me and the stigma involved.

Otherwise I am a member of the Furry Fandom but I don't quite consider myself to be a cub fur. However the Cub/Babyfurs are the friendliest ones I ever met.

The thing I love the most are footed pjs. I know how to sew so I can make them to my specifications.

I have not worn diapers since I was a kid but I am really curious what it would be like to wear them as I don't remember too well when I was a kid. If I do this I would have to hide the fact somehow.

I am joining this fourm as I gotta have a log in handle to be able to browse these fourms, get tips on which diaper I shpuld try when I make the leap, and find tips on making footy pjs or great places to find awesome footed pjs.

Well that is all I have for now.

Hello Pajamafan5.
Welcome to ADISC.

Pajamafan5 said:
Hi I will be going by the name Pajamafan5 here.

That is not my normal online name that I use. The reason being is that I am scared of using it here and it being linked to me and the stigma involved.

Otherwise I am a member of the Furry Fandom but I don't quite consider myself to be a cub fur. However the Cub/Babyfurs are the friendliest ones I ever met.

The thing I love the most are footed pjs. I know how to sew so I can make them to my specifications.

I have not worn diapers since I was a kid but I am really curious what it would be like to wear them as I don't remember too well when I was a kid. If I do this I would have to hide the fact somehow.

I am joining this fourm as I gotta have a log in handle to be able to browse these fourms, get tips on which diaper I shpuld try when I make the leap, and find tips on making footy pjs or great places to find awesome footed pjs.

Well that is all I have for now.

Hello and welcome. This is a very good site to gain information, especially about diapers and such. You also may learn some about your own feelings, whether this is something you want to do or not. I've always wanted to wear diapers so that's what brought me here. I can understand you're wanting to be careful. Most of us use names that aren't used elsewhere, much for the same reasons. Please feel free and comfortable to join in on the threads and conversations. We're a friendly group and most importantly, a support group.

Hi Pajamafan5, I had a great deal of difficulty with a Screen Name as well and for the same reason. Personally Ive never really considered traditional "pajamas", but I DO have a whole drawer full of Flannel PJs and I have hardwood floors so I have like one pair of shoes and about ten pairs of slippers :) ( we gotta have our priorities ! ) Especially this time of year when its snowing outside, nothing better... Im new here today as well, finding my place in the community..

Welcome pajamafan :) only piece of advice I have is you'll know when your ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back