• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Wow! How cool is this place

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlannelPants

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I stumbled onto this forum this morning and read peoples stories all day long on my phone, I couldn't figure out how to register with it until I had a computer to use but I gotta say... I am blown away!!! Yesterday I thought I was completely alone, and crazy as a Loon... Today I see I am not at all alone, and I am even somewhat energized about my little "secret" and ready to explore it some more. Many of these stories hit the nail on the head for me with one word. "security". I never even knew that about myself until today, what it was that I am seeking, but there is a sense of Security that comes with being a DL (new term even.. ha!) So.... Yeah.... Ive been this way my whole life.. It started as a kid swiping my little brothers baby diapers. I didn't understand it then, and was ashamed of it. Ive NEVER talked about it to anyone. Its hard to believe Im typing about it even now.. I suffer from occasional incontinence at night, and find it very comforting to wear my overnights <3. Just to be able to wrap up in a nice warm blanket and sleep soundly.. So soundly and care free... Ive always felt a guilty pleasure associated with it, and never dreamed how many people out there share these feelings.. I order my stash on Amazon, always from different sellers, clear my order history, ship in unmarked boxes, and keep it to myself. Always thought I was alone with this. Until I googled it on my phone this morning to learn more about myself and found this place. To the people on this forum: Thank you so much for sharing your stories so bravely, you blew my mind today.. How little I Knew...

-Me

Hello SoggyPants.
I glad you feel this way.
This is a nice community and hope you will like it as much as I do.
It is nice to meet you.
Welcome to ADISC.

I suppose I should have actually read the "initial post" sticky where its mentioned most of us here are already into diapers and to only mention it once.. So I go and make it into my screen name. lol. *sigh* THIS however is all very new to me.. As I said in my post, yesterday I had no idea theres like this entire community of us out there and I'm kinda in awe about it frankly. In any case, Im happy to be here and eager to make some new friends who I can share and explore this thing with.. Like a kid in a candy store, I have all kinds of new brands to try and best of all I don't feel so alone and ashamed anymore.. I couldn't be happier than to have stumbled into this place

- - - Updated - - -

there. much better Screen Name:) Im happy now.

Last edited:
FlannelPants said:
I suppose I should have actually read the "initial post" sticky where its mentioned most of us here are already into diapers and to only mention it once.. So I go and make it into my screen name. lol. *sigh* THIS however is all very new to me.. As I said in my post, yesterday I had no idea theres like this entire community of us out there and I'm kinda in awe about it frankly. In any case, Im happy to be here and eager to make some new friends who I can share and explore this thing with.. Like a kid in a candy store, I have all kinds of new brands to try and best of all I don't feel so alone and ashamed anymore.. I couldn't be happier than to have stumbled into this place

Hello and welcome to the site. I was blown away by this site when I first joined. I was amazed at how forthright so many people were about wearing diapers. It was liberating. I had gotten discovered by my wife, so I went to this site to get advise as to what I should do. They said to just tell the truth, which I did, and she was very accepting.

Please feel comfortable to join in the threads and conversations. We're a friendly group and more importantly, a support group. So welcome!

dogboy said:
Hello and welcome to the site. I was blown away by this site when I first joined. I was amazed at how forthright so many people were about wearing diapers. It was liberating. I had gotten discovered by my wife, so I went to this site to get advise as to what I should do. They said to just tell the truth, which I did, and she was very accepting.

Please feel comfortable to join in the threads and conversations. We're a friendly group and more importantly, a support group. So welcome!

I read these stories for hours today, in every case I found people saying things I can identify with. You know this is what makes the Internet such a magical place.. I always assumed there were one or two more of me out there but this? wow... "liberating" thats the perfect word for it. I need some support, I googled "diaper fettish" or something along these lines expecting to be confronted with WAY different results than an entire community full of people who understand and even encourage exploring this as a passion. If anything I figured id find links to some Shrink and told I have serious issues... I am pleasantly surprised, lets just say that :)

Hi, Flannelpants. Your introduction makes me smile :smile1: That was very much my reaction when I discovered other diaper wearers on the internet. In all honesty I could not imagine any other person wanting to go back into diapers. I felt certain I was a lone "freak". It is incredibly freeing to discover others with similar interests. Does your living situation allow you privacy to wear often? What brands do you like? Might as well open up and reveal your little secret to us.

Again, thanks for the smile. Hope you enjoy your stay here. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome...:) what a nice feeling it is to discover your not the only freak in the village...lol of course I'm only joking ..... There's freaks like us all over the world hahaha

Oh sorry I'm in a silly mood. Actually, most of the people here are anything but freaks.. In fact some of the nicest people I've met frequent these pages.

I hope you continue to enjoy finding your way round.

FlannelPants said:
I stumbled onto this forum this morning and read peoples stories all day long on my phone, I couldn't figure out how to register with it until I had a computer to use but I gotta say... I am blown away!!! Yesterday I thought I was completely alone, and crazy as a Loon... Today I see I am not at all alone, and I am even somewhat energized about my little "secret" and ready to explore it some more. Many of these stories hit the nail on the head for me with one word. "security". I never even knew that about myself until today, what it was that I am seeking, but there is a sense of Security that comes with being a DL (new term even.. ha!) So.... Yeah.... Ive been this way my whole life.. It started as a kid swiping my little brothers baby diapers. I didn't understand it then, and was ashamed of it. Ive NEVER talked about it to anyone. Its hard to believe Im typing about it even now.. I suffer from occasional incontinence at night, and find it very comforting to wear my overnights <3. Just to be able to wrap up in a nice warm blanket and sleep soundly.. So soundly and care free... Ive always felt a guilty pleasure associated with it, and never dreamed how many people out there share these feelings.. I order my stash on Amazon, always from different sellers, clear my order history, ship in unmarked boxes, and keep it to myself. Always thought I was alone with this. Until I googled it on my phone this morning to learn more about myself and found this place. To the people on this forum: Thank you so much for sharing your stories so bravely, you blew my mind today.. How little I Knew...

-Me

Thanks for that, and it's true, about that there's not much I know admittingly but I can relate, mabie not the incontinence thing, but I can relate to, doing that, I may have never ordered diapers but I can relate to clearing my search history, of Abdl sites.

ozbub said:
Welcome...:) what a nice feeling it is to discover your not the only freak in the village...lol of course I'm only joking ..... There's freaks like us all over the world hahaha

Oh sorry I'm in a silly mood. Actually, most of the people here are anything but freaks.. In fact some of the nicest people I've met frequent these pages.

I hope you continue to enjoy finding your way round.

Its alright osbub, I always heard that humor eases a tough situation. 😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺

Wow Flannel, I can definitely relate to your intro! I started the same way and when I found this site just a few days ago, was so relieved! I'm also an overnight wearer due to bedwetting, so yah I know how that is. Welcome!

MyWorld08 said:
Hi, Flannelpants. Your introduction makes me smile :smile1: That was very much my reaction when I discovered other diaper wearers on the internet. In all honesty I could not imagine any other person wanting to go back into diapers. I felt certain I was a lone "freak". It is incredibly freeing to discover others with similar interests. Does your living situation allow you privacy to wear often? What brands do you like? Might as well open up and reveal your little secret to us.

Again, thanks for the smile. Hope you enjoy your stay here. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Hey there! I live alone, well I have a dog and two cats who stare at me in bewilderment from time to time. But I feed them so they keep quiet about it.. I stick primarily to Tranquility Overnights for practicality and cost reasons, I find them to work very well over night and be fairly cheap. However not so "fun" in fact I didn't know how many other options there are out there until I found this place. Who ever that one poster is who did all the reviews is Amazing. I'm gonna have to go try some other brands :) I like to wear around the house and the yard, only once or twice I left the house in one. I'm not quite all the way there yet.. More of a fear of being discovered thing than anything else. I guess that's fairly common for us I have learned.

Fear happens to us all :) The more comfortable you get, the less you'll fear and worry about being discovered.

boobybird89 said:
Fear happens to us all :) The more comfortable you get, the less you'll fear and worry about being discovered.
I gotta say it's such a liberating feeling to have someone say that lol. This place rox! Such a strange fate that I would go and google what a "freak" I am only to learn I'm actually far from alone, there's entire websites full of us. I think secured in this knowledge I'll be able to explore a little more :) The idea of wearing in public entices me. Especially in the car, man oh man do I hate getting stuck in traffic if you know what I mean :)

Certainly! I'm just a bedwetter but knowing there are other people like me is a total relief. I only got here two days ago and I feel like I'm home. Not a lot of places are like that!

boobybird89 said:
Certainly! I'm just a bedwetter but knowing there are other people like me is a total relief. I only got here two days ago and I feel like I'm home. Not a lot of places are like that!
Exactly ! Well for me it's bed wetting but also even awake if I gotta go I've got a narrow window of time to do something about it.. Luckily I have a job that allows me to take breaks as needed, but being stuck in situations will give me massive anxiety. Stuck in traffic is a perfect example. Or sitting on an airplane and what do they do? Bring you Soda of course. Sigh.

I'm really glad to hear the site has been good to you already! I hope that if you need us in the future, or even just want to talk about stuff... or maybe even want to help some people yourself, you remember us!

FlannelPants said:
Exactly ! Well for me it's bed wetting but also even awake if I gotta go I've got a narrow window of time to do something about it.. Luckily I have a job that allows me to take breaks as needed, but being stuck in situations will give me massive anxiety. Stuck in traffic is a perfect example. Or sitting on an airplane and what do they do? Bring you Soda of course. Sigh.

Oh boy, do I know what that can be like. I don't have this problem anymore myself, but I did have trouble in 1st and 2nd grade. So I can definitely understand the embarrassment.
I didn't stop wetting the bed until the summer before 6th grade which is also when I discovered my love of diapers.

Flannel Pants,

Welcome indeed! We have all been where you were. Alone, worried that it was just you and BAM! You find ADISC.

Welcome to one of the greatest places on the internet populated with some of the nicest, most special people I have met. We are from all walks of life, are all ages and have a wealth of experience to share with you. We are here to support you.

Dive in to the forums and get chatting!

DLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back