I'm Going To Be A Baby Cuddler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys! It's been a while since I've posted something, but I want to say hi and send hugs to each and every one of you!! So, as you may or may not recall, in the past months I had a terrible depression. I'm better, way better!

So, the reason why I'm writing this is because I'm going to be a Baby Cuddler! I know some ABDL are ambivalent about babies, but I would like to share with you that next month I may start as a Baby Cuddler!

So, what is a Baby Cuddler? (In case you don't know)

It is a volunteer who works on hospitals or orphanages and his role is to cuddle, hug, rock and carry babies that were abandoned or orphaned. They sometimes feed them but the main objective is to give them love so they won't get depressed and have growth or mental problems when they are older. So I volunteered at the children's hospital in my area and I'm probably going to start later this month!

I just wanted to share with you this!! I know it will be a very interesting and wonderful experience.

Have a great week!
Love you guys!

That's wonderful kik91!:). Keep us posted about your experience.

Good for you, I've acted out fatherly instincts on my plush foxy lately, and I've always been gentle and kind.

Ohh WoW, that's so cool of you.

I have a feeling it could be comforting for both you and the baby. It seems like a very nice thing to do. Imagine giving back to the youngest of our society!

that's pretty good, im glad for you.

That's so lovely, Kik! Not quite the same, but I used to go into hospitals to talk to people who had just had the spinal surgery I did, or else were about to have it the following day. It's really nice to feel like you're making a big difference emotionally to someone who is often very scared and vulnerable - I imagine that's especially true when it's someone who needs lots of reassurance and company, like a tiny baby. Well done you. I'm sure you'll find it an incredibly fulfilling experience! :)

Very cool. Keep up the good work.

Thats awesome I'm sure you will do well :)

Mad respect. Major props for doing that for the babies, I salute you sir.

Thanks guys!! I'm glad you all approve and think it's good!! I'm excited!! I had my orientation last week and I was madly motivated and inspired. Next 17th of March will be my Interiview to place me. Wish me luck!! And thanks a lot for all yout support, really!

Oh, and I just bought a Robin costume, I'm planning on wearing the cape and the mask to the hospital to entertain the older kids!!

Those are some lucky (-er) babies. I was severely neglected and mistreated. I have an attachment disorder. I don't love, I don't feel loved, I don't form emotional bonds with people, and I deal heavily with depression, self-worth problems, and a bunch of other stuff. I'm an AB/DL because of it.

I feel like an orphan. Half of me wants to use my experiences to educate and inspire people as an adult survivor (which I am in the middle of doing already); but if I didn't feel like I had to do that, I would much rather just be a two- or three-year-old boy again and find some mother to love me and value me. I wish I had a baby cuddler.

A... professional cuddler?

Where does one sign up for that?

it is gate to see people like yourself helping though in need. the world need more people like yourself, it make the world a much better place. and the baby will love you for it. keep up the great work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back