• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Heyo, Lil' kitty here

Status
Not open for further replies.

KieronGryph

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I'm generally the quiet sort, but I'll try to be active 'round here. I'm a furry, just so you know.

I'm pretty new to the AB/DL community, and I'm still testing the waters. I do enjoy wearing diapers, but have only started recently.

I enjoy listening to a large variety of music, playing video games, and watching toddler shows like Henry Hugglemonster, and Curious George(my current favs). I have plans to eventually write books; fantasy/sci-fi and children's books one day, when I get around to it. I can't draw, but I like to colour digitally. I'm pretty good at that.

I hope to make some new friends, and learn more about myself. So thanks for having me. :)

Nice to meet you Kieron! :) And welcome to the AB/DL world! Hope you find it soft and comfy.. :)

boobybird89 said:
Nice to meet you Kieron! :) And welcome to the AB/DL world! Hope you find it soft and comfy.. :)

Diddo for me too, Welcome to Adisc, from one kitty to another.😺😺😺😺😺😺

Your cat's a ninja too? So's my kid-fursona, Dougal.

Pleased to meet you both.

KittyninjaW said:
Diddo for me too, Welcome to Adisc, from one kitty to another.������������

Same here. I hope you feel right at home.

KieronGryph said:
Your cat's a ninja too? So's my kid-fursona, Dougal.

Pleased to meet you both.

Did not know that, so now where both Ninjas. 😺😺😺😺😺😺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back