Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABKingdom

Default ABKingdom

has closed it's doors for the last time, I'm quite sad that it has finally gone, it has been apart of my life for so long.

Hell yeah that's why I discovered adisc, as a french that's the website that make me know more about the ABDL world.
    It's a huge loss there

is there any other french site!? Je ne parle pas francais, but it would be a shame if there is no french-speaking community at all...

Complete as AB Kingdom with stories, pics, links and everything I don't think, there is a forum gor teenbabies, and there are some projects like a facebook-like for ABDL and others forums

The AB Kingdom situation is unfortunate. I never really liked the 'new' format, but as a repository for images, etc., they were tough to beat. I'll miss the site.

Abkingdom was one of the first ABDL sites I visited it's a really say day indeed.

Dang. I haven't been there in awhile, but it was a great site. What happened?

The last time I was there I picked up a hostage virus and had to replace my computers hard drive. It was terrible.

ABKingdom was one of the first ABDL sites I found way back in 1999 when I first got into the internet. Sorry to see it has gone. But I believe it closed before, and then started up again!